to onderon

Ahsoka awoke to the familiar stench of blood. The smell strong enough to make her nose burn.

Sitting up throbbed her head more than laying down. Holding her face in her hands, Ahsoka swallowed, realizing how parched her throat was.

Opening her eyes again, she had a good look at her surroundings. She seemed to be on a delivery ship. To where, she didn't know.

Her lekku felt wet against her collarbone. Reaching back—though a new pain arose doing just that—she grasped orange fingers around her striped lekku, and pulled her hand to see what the wetness was.

Blood.

It was Ahsoka's blood.

She felt her montrals and they were bloody, too. That explains why I smelled it. Shaking, Ahsoka tried to stand, but nausea overtook her again, and she ended up dumping waste that wasn't even there.

Wiping her foul mouth, she sat back down. The lights seemed too blinding for Ahsoka.

Turning to her side, Ahsoka began to feel nauseous again. The pit of her unsettled stomach began to twist and turn with a new pain erupting.

Ahsoka was so dehydrated, she couldn't even cry.

Laying there, Ahsoka wished she would die on the spot. She was miserable, sick, depressed, and no doubt captured to be taken back to the Jedi Temple.

Ahsoka wanted her sabers. Though she knew she wouldn't be able to use them to escape. She was too weak and too dehydrated to get anywhere. Besides, she had no credits. No way to sustain herself. She'd be deader out there than in here.

Ahsoka realized her only viable option was just to go to where they were taking her—although it could be the Separtists—and hope they'd take care of here. Even if it were the temple, they could make her better, maybe give her a job?

No. She couldn't accept that. She'd rather be in the hands of Grievous than Anakin. As much as she'd loved Anakin, she couldn't go back. She couldn't.

I can't cause him pain again.

A sudden tiredness washed over Ahsoka. At that moment, she didn't care if she died. Didn't care about anything anymore. She wanted to sleep—and maybe never wake up.

A few hours later Ahsoka heard the scuffling of footsteps, and the rustling of chain, causing her to wake. Though she didn't sit up—too much pain otherwise—she heard everything, and even noticed the cuffs on her wrists.

"He claimed her. Fifteen-hundred and that's his final offer."

"Hmm," another voice spoke, "interesting. Personally I didn't think he'd take the girl back. After the damaged she'd supposedly caused."

Ahsoka thought they were talking about Anakin, and even winced when he'd said "damage."

"Well, when I showed him the girl, that's when he really got mad. And trust me, we don't want to mess with a Republic senator."

Republic senator? What senator would want me? Is Padmé in on it with Anakin?

"No. We don't. That wouldn't be good for our business. Besides, look at her, it's better to turn her into the boy than let her stay with us."

"But why can't we just kill her? She's better off dead, anyway," the first guy said. "I mean, it's take hundreds of expensive droids to make her even remotely better."

"Trust me, they'll do anything for her. I've seen the bond between the two of them. I even saw them alone together off-world. That raised my suspicions about what she was doing with him."

What? I've been with Anakin several times off-world. It's not like we've done anything.

"I still think we ought ta kill 'er. A nice Togruta head on the wall."

"You said it yourself we don't want to piss him off. And besides, we're almost to Onderon, anyway."

Onderon? No no no! I can't go to Onderon!

"No!" Ahsoka shouts, suddenly having the energy to get up. "You will not take me there! No! I refuse to!"

"You don't have much of a choice," the first guy, a Twi'lek male, stated.

"Why you little—" Ahsoka attempted to beat up to two men, but failed spectacularly. "Okay," she panted, "maybe. . . . I can't. . . ." her words were interrupted by large breaths that she couldn't seem to get in. Ahsoka held herself up by clutching onto the pole near the wall.

"Sir, we have landed on Onderon." Ahsoka looked up, and realized it was a pilot droid. Shit, she thought.

And suddenly, Ahsoka threw up once more.