drunken deeds

Ahsoka's long, tan legs were tangled in a heap of covers.

She turned over to her side and saw the bare but sturdy chest of Luxor Bonteri. "How'd you sleep?" he mumbled through shut lids.

"Well, I would say," Ahsoka replied softly, giving gentle brushes against his uncovered skin. "You?"

"I had happy dreams. Happy dreams of you." Lux's muscular arm draped protectively over Ahsoka's exposed belly, making skin on skin contact. "You were my wife, and everything was perfect."

"That does sound pretty good." Ahsoka took her hand in his, and rested both hands on Lux's chest. But you're going to have to propose first; and get the idea past Ani. . . . she thought briefly. "But I don't think I'm going to let our children be trained by the Jedi. I have lost so much respect for everyone besides Ani. And Obi Wan. I guess Plo Koon, too. But still. But the only people who believed me were Padmé, Ani, and Rex. I had no help other than that."

"That's not right. You're the best Jedi (former now,) that I've ever met. With both combat skills and with emotional depth. They were wrong to shove you away." Lux exhaled with annoyance. "If you want, I can train them for senate business and you for grey Jedi training."

"I like that idea." Ahsoka deepened herself into the hold of Lux, wrapping one leg around his. "What do we have to do today?" she asked, enjoying the bare skin contact.

"Nothing that I'm aware of." Lux kissed the crook of Ahsoka's neck with good fervor. "We could just spend all day entangled in each other under these blankets." Then his voice lowered, and he put his lips to her ear, "and I can give you a good reason to marry me."

Ahsoka's eyes widened to saucers as she'd realized what he meant. "Lux! Don't make me pregantè yet! Ani and Padmé would be livid if they came home to a knocked up Togruta."

"That thought didn't seem to stop us last night." Lux folded himself on top of Ahsoka and began to kiss her with hard passion on her lips, and up and down her neck and chest.

"I guess we can stay for a little longer," Ahsoka said shortly. And the rest of the sheets fell to join their clothes on the floor.

The water swayed back and forth underneath the Varykino estate. Onlooking the lake, Padmé rested her left hand on her ever-growing belly. She was just over twelve weeks, and excitement exploded from her and her husband.

Names were already erupting from their brains, guesses on what it would be, if they'd be Force sensitive or not.

If it was a girl, Padmé suggested Shmi, but that had too much emotional wreckage for Anakin. They both agreed, however, if it was a boy his middle name would be Anakin. 

Anakin once brought up the name Leilani, and Padmé thought that Leia would be a good nickname.

They still had at least seven more months to go, though. And they didn't even know if it was a boy or a girl. Plenty of times for name-picking later.

"This is going to be harder when I'm further along," Padmé told Anakin.

"We will handle it when the time comes. And you can always say you eloped to a man while here at Naboo."

"Yeah. I mean it's not a lie."

"No. It isn't."

And the two stayed, watching the lake.

Lux and Ahsoka finally crawled out of Lux's apartment at just after ten after four.

Yet the two were carelessly unkempt, as though they had spent all day in bed—which was true. Neither of them had bothered to change clothes from the ones they scattered on the floor the night before, and Lux's brown hair was a wild mess.