Chapter 11

-RECAP-

"Please.. please don't ever leave me," he whispered through tears.

"I promise, Liam. I'll never leave you and I'll never put you through anything like this again. I am so sorry," I said shakily as I wiped the tears off his cheeks and he did the same for me. I kissed his forehead lightly and smiled at him a bit when I looked back into his warm brown eyes, "God I love you," I giggled just before planting a soft kiss on his lips. I pulled away to find him beaming at me, I don't think I'll ever get over that smile.

Suddenly I remembered I had just came from soccer practice and I climbed off his lap. He must've noticed the disgusted look I had on my face because he started laughing, "what?" he asked.

"I probably smell and look like shit, I need to shower," I laughed running off to my room. "I'll make dinner when I'm out!" I yelled from behind the door.

Cqhapter 11

I stripped down and hopped in the shower and quickly washed my body and hair.

Just as I was rinsing my hair I felt his strong arms wrap around my tummy. "Liamm," I giggled.

Liam didn't say anything, he just held me in his strong arms his head resting in the crook of my neck. I held his hands in mine before turning around to face him and pulled him under the water with me. He rested his forehead against mine he gently laid a soft kiss on my lips. Liam pulled away and looked at me lovingly. I kissed his nose and got out of the shower.

I pulled one of his sweatshirts over my head and slipped into a pair of spandex volleyball shorts. I left my hair down and let it air dry as I made my baby dinner. He soon joined me in the kitchen, only wearing sweatpants. I couldn't help but stare at his beautifully toned abs as he made his way towards me.

I turned around and continued to make dinner. I felt something in my hair and sure enough it was Liam playing with my curls. I gave him a sweet smile and kissed his cheek while I let the water for the noodles boil.

"You know I love you right?" Liam asked.

I let my hands brush over the back of his neck, "of course I know that babe," I said just before giving him a gentle peck on the lips.

Liam walked around me and stood over the stove to see what I was cooking. I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso, my forehead resting on his bare skin. I lightly kissed his back as I let my hands trail up and down his abs.

Just then the door opened and we heard a shuffling of feet, only I didn't pull away. "Erm, are we interrupting something?" asked Harry awkwardly.

I smiled at all five boys and Eleanor, standing there looking at us. I let go of Liam and went back to cooking, "have you guys eaten dinner yet?"

"Nope, I'm hungry," Niall answered. We all laughed and Liam disappeared into my bedroom.

Everyone but Zayn settled into the living room, he stayed with me. I felt his arms wrap around me, "I'm really glad you're okay love," he whispered with his breath tickling my ear. He kissed my cheek and rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"I really am okay Zayn, you don't have to stay in here with me," I said simply.

He let me go and sat at the kitchen table behind me. "I wanna stay in here with you," he said seductively.

I was hoping Liam would come in here soon. I felt Zayn's eyes on me but I wouldn't turn around, I kept cooking. I started humming The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson just to fill the silence. I quickly finished dinner and asked Zayn to serve it so I could go find Liam. I found him sleeping on my bed.