5

what is freedom,

freedom is a valuable thing in life,

there is nothing without freedom,

but then their's nothing with freedom too,

freedom has value, but no currency,

freedom does not come without sacrifice,

one must give to earn,

so is freedom really free,

or is it part of the twisted game called life,

-Chelsea Sanders(Me)

Morning

izu pov

             I heard my cell open I look over and it was a guard he seemed scared, can't blame him he looks new. I get up and put my glasses on and turn toward's him "yes?" I questioned "y-you I-I u-um" I give his a questionable looked then I remembered "oh yeah I get out today, do I have visitor's or someone picking me up, you look scared so like put one linger up for visitor's and two for me being picked up." he shakily put up two. "okay well let's go" he gave me space and I walked out. he walked at my side. I shook my head "word of advice you walk behind prisoners with your weapon ready to kill, and you need to toughen up. You don't look like your ready for work like this I'm assuming you're a new guard."

             I look over to him and he nodded "well you should quit you're going to die in here, oh and by the way I'm an innocent man no need to be so tense around me" I give him a look to see if he followed anything I told him as I see he relaxed "really, not smart what if I'm lying I could kill you right now and you didn't listen, keep your guard up assume everything you hear is a lie but a truth you will never know. You need to get a better job your not cut out for this at all." we get to the room where I will leave I hear gunshots behind us I turn round and see some of the prisoners escaped and are after me, I get the guard to open the door and I see five people their midnight nezu all might Aizawa and prez mic. I look at them before pulling the guard in "give me your gun"

              I demand the others just look at me like I'm crazy, "you idiot" I slap him upside the head with his gun "you never give someone a damn gun dumbass" I yell as I creak the door open and shot it eight times's not missing once and open the door all the way. "great" I huff and turn to the guard who is holding his head, and the hero's looked at me shocked "here take the gun and put it down you aren't ready for this job you're going to get killed in there, go get a different post where it's safer and call a nother guard to handle those escapes, explain what happened" he nodded as I watched him run I turn and look at the others in the room.

             They looked shell shocked "hey you wanna talk first or talk in the car?" I questioned getting them out of their shock then nezu Spock "no here is fine were splitting up after your going with Aizawa" I nod "so what's up you got to my notes first?" they look at Aizawa and mic, I giggled "oh, that's not a shocker, their really the only ones that know how to use their brain's." All might nezu and midnight turn away in shame, mic was trying to not laugh and Aizawa had a small smile on. "well I might as well tell you guy's this" they all look at me confused "first all might is very stupid in frustration, he forgot that he couldn't take one for all without the holder's remission" all but all might laughed at that.

              "Seconds, my father all for one gave me all his quirk's, along with overhaul's and stain's they all agreed to it the second day there saying they recognized their mistakes and wanted me to use their quirks, I have been able to improve AFO and I can now edit and copy quirk's meaning they don't need to be stripped from the user, but I will be taking quirk's from villains till they have proven me personally that they deserve it back. oh and has the press been informed yet?" I paused giving them a minute to take in what I said then, nezu Spock.

               "so like you can copy someone's quirk and pass that on and make another other copy so you don't lose that power?"I nod and he sighed "they press had not been informed what do you propose we do?" I look over at all of them and sigh "get a press conference ready we will hold it in four day's, that's this Thursday, I will be fine holding it by myself, and if I a going to live with you Aizawa I'm getting a job to help pay for rent your an underground pro you earn less money then Mic, and teaching is still poor pay even at U. A, feeding an extra mouth will leave you bankrupted along with hospital bill's ya, no, I'm getting a job, homework can be done before I get out of school and I already got advise from dad."

               "where is the job?" shouta and nezu asked, "the cat cafe close to U. A" nezu and him nods I chuckle "I'm surprised I'm not getting any protest" they gave me a confused look "why," midnight asked, "it turns into a strip club around 11, and I'll be working till 1 am" they look at me shocked I laughed and look at Aizawa "your insomnia is contagious" he shook his head. "anyway let's get going oh and nezu" he looked at me "this place need's to be shut down" he looked at me confused "illegal human experiment and torture," I say simply as I walk in front of them at they stared at me terrified finally noticing the scars littering my arm.