19

Don't underestimate me because I'm quite. I know more than I say. I think more than I speak. And I observe more than you know.

             The destination my house or our house but that's beside the point we walk into the game room behind the bowling alley and set crusty on the couch. Mamaguri went behind the bar and made me my favorite milkshake in the world (pic at the top) with stars in my eyes I thanked him with a hug. I sat on the barstool and took a sip at that moment we heard or at least I heard the front door open. I set my drink down and text sho that we are in the game room behind the bowling alley he texted that he had nezu the lie detector mic and enemy and were on their way to me." 

             I put my holographic keyboard away (cause his glasses do everything so he don't need a phone) and grab my drink again. After a minute I see them walk in and stare at my barely sipped drink. "sit I'm still waiting till crusty wakes up, on that note Julia scene to see when he will wake up and if he has injuries" "okay izu" everyone hears. After thirty seconds she speaks again "he has a slight concussion and is already awake. Is that all?" I hum and walk over to crusty "yes that will be all, know, hello my crusty cousin we have to talk." He open's his eye's looks around and yells "Where the fuck am I and don't call me crusty, we are not related."

            I nod "Alright crusty, get settled everyone you should here it to and lie detectors can let you know if I am lying or not I don't care" everyone sweatdropped because I completely ignored crusty, but complied. I sit in front of crusty and look him dead in the eye's "do you know who your grandmother is?" I asked, "yes, what of her?" "then you know she was All might's teacher yes?" "no, why" "I see your lack of information is greater than I thought" "what do you mean?" I sighed "first all for one is your uncle cause he's my father, second you grandmother abandoned you not because she hated you but because she didn't want you to get hurt because of her status as the number one hero, so she left you at an orphanage that was burnt down by ago and nana didn't know."

             I take a pause so he can take the information down then he asked: "then why did ago kill nana?" "to try and turn you making you believe that she left you, that she didn't want you. Of course, I have a confession from him and an explanation for you, but that is up to you if you want to see it, he asked me to take care of you and turn you into the hero you would have been. You will stay here and I will add some rooms that should be ready tomorrow." 

              "I will have a friend of mine help you learn and lose that childish attitude of yours and help mamaguri teach and watch you till your ready to go to a real school which will be my class I will personally watch you and mamaguri will be given another task. Oh, and do you have Dabi or toga's number" he nods and looks at the lie detector which surprisingly spoke, "everything he has said is true, unfortunately, I have been informed of his status and can do anything, so you're a free man, kinda."

                Crusty gave a nod and spoke. "where will we be staying tonight?" I smiled "you will be bunking with me mic and enemy. Your first lesson the art of sleepovers and mamaguri will take my room that is in my lab I use it rarely so not even the other has none of it yet" He just gave an exasperated sigh wall nemy and mic have evil smiles "oh and can you give me toga and Dabi's number they're staying as well need to set them both back on the path they were pushed off." He sighed again and gave me their numbers. But before I got up sho started talking "oh no you don't tell us what those wings were back there." 

                    I sighed "they as you said are called wings, they are indestructible and very strong. They can be used as a shield or barrier. They have a mind of their own when I'm in danger or a loved one and I can't control them at that stage. I can make them invisible or disappear." They gave a satisfied nod and Mr.lie and nezu left mamaguri went to find that friend I was talking about which I told him was in my lab and that he could go down, sho, however, said that he was going to go take a nap, nemy and mic said they were going to get things ready, so that left me and crusty in the game room.

                     He was looked at me them the game's I chuckled "you can play anything you want crusty, I can play with you after I call those other two okay, he gave a quick nod and started going through the games. I called Dabi 

*ring* *ri* *click*   D is Dabi T is Toga I is izuku

D: hello who is it?

T: whos calling you dabi can I talk to, hello

D: toga stop and calm down

I: hello Dabi Toga I am giving you an offer you won't refuse

D: and what is that?

T: omg is that you deku-Kun 

I: yes hello toga, the offer is a clean slate provided you come live with me. It'd like rehabilitation but way more fun then what the government would do. And you get the chance to be heroes.

D: why should we accept

T: yeah why should we

I: I'll expose endeavor and you can get one thing that is appropriate that you want.

D: we accept, send the location when do you want us there?

T: hey what about my opinion I mean I accept but I wanted to say it

I: you can come around noon tomorrow 

D: okay anything else we should know

I: no anything else that isn't really going to be a problem you'll find out when you get here

T: oh, okay see you later bye

D: what are you doing stop

*beep* *beep* *beep*

               I then here crusty say "those two are going to be a handful" I laugh and sip on my drink again. "Yep they'll fit right in" he sighed and played Mario cart which I totally kicked his ass in.