22

Don't expect loyalty from people you can't even be honest.

Izu pov

          The moment Mineta woke up he was I a cold sweat and pain was working through him I could literally see it. "Mineta go take a cold shower your clothes will be in the bin" he looked at me and gave a nod and walked to the guest bathroom, I walked into the living room and get breakfast started. When I was finished it was about twenty minutes later and everyone was waiting for me to set the plates. I grabbed nine plates and set them down, I put two pancakes on each plate. I grabbed two sausages and two pieces of bacon for each plate. I go and grab the scrambled eggs and split them evenly. Then I grab the chocolate-flavored syrup and drizzled it on the pancakes. 

           I go to the fridge were my prepared shakes are and hand them out with the plates. "There you go, the best breakfast before my therapy sessions." They all asked, "who's therapy sessions?" I sit down and take a sip of my drink "don't think I haven't forgotten about you two" I look at dabi and toga. Some sweat drip's down their face at my gaze "after Mineta leaves one of you are coming with me." They look at each other and dabi spoke up "lady's first?" I rolled my eyes "be a man dabi!" toga yelled.

           I smiled 'they're already on their way' I look over at sho who is looking at me. I lean to him and ask "what wrong?" He looks away and mumbled 'I feel neglected,' I giggled "you really are like a little cat, don't worry, you'll have all my attention tonight, we can do whatever you want." He had a slight blush on his cheeks but it went away quickly. I finished my food and look at the too still fighting "you two decide or will I have to choose?" They both looked at each other and dabi sighed "I'll go first."

           I nod and lead him to my room where we'll talk. We got into my room I had him sit on my bed and I sat in front of him on a chair. "let's start Touya if that's fine with you?" "y-yeah" "okay, where do you wanna begin, before or after he started the 'training' sessions?" "before" "okay, start when you're ready." He took a deep breath and looked at his hand's "when I was little the only one I would see in my mother, she was never happy near Father. He wasn't around though so it didn't bother me much or my twin. When we got our quirks." 

            "He was around a lot and during that time's all he did was train us. Mother would try to stop him when he got too far but it only got worse. When my sister was born, he trained her too but she would stay by mother. She was like our mother before I left. But when he was born, shoto, that's when things got worse. Because of his hair, we were already able to predict what his quirk would be. He would be trained almost all day and our mother couldn't do a thing. I felt like a burden, especially when he would call us failures. The pressure got too much, and I couldn't take it anymore. So, I left hoping things would get better for me but for them as well."

           "Villainy was the only thing I could do to survive on the street's so that's what I did. I wouldn't kill random people though, specific people that have done thing's wrong, it was a bonus that they had money. When I found the league of villains, I felt like I had a chance, a chance to have a family. Of course, I ended up getting a crush, but then I remembered my dad and tried to push the feeling's away afraid I'll hurt them as my father did to my mother."

          I nod "well I already know who this special someone is, but I will let you know that you are not your father you have seen his mistakes and you will learn that you are nothing like your dad. He may be your dad but you have every right to think of him as your sperm donor." He checked and gave a nod "have you kept in contact with any of them, or seen what they look like?" "no, I don't know what they look like, why?" I gave a nod "when you do see shoto don't blame yourself it was unavoidable with what your family was going through, okay?"

          He only gave a nod "well from what I've heard you will need medication but all in all your doing much better then expected, promise me you will go to crusty or me if you need to talk through ok?" He smiled and gave a nod "okay thanks I'll send toga over when I get out there." I nod as he walked out. I chuckled 'it's like I am the mother hen of the house' I smiled at the thought 'a mother, I hope I can have a child one day.'