25

If you don't know the value of loyalty you'll never understand the damage of betrayal.

Izuku Pov

           I woke up with pain in my back, only it all goes away and is overwhelmed by embarrassment after remembering what I said to sho last night. My door opens and sho walks in with food on bed-trey "morning izu, got you some breakfast in bed. I made it with some of 'mom's' help of course." I kissed him and smiled "Thanks sho, you the best." I started eating it with the star's in my eyes 'soooo~ gooooodddd~', I finished it quickly and set the tray on the bedside table and took a breath. 

            Only to be startled by a scream by toga "THEIR'S A POOL!!!! DABI GET YOUR FUCKIN BATHING SUIT ON WERE GETTING IN" I fall over laughing then yelled, "IF YOU EVEN DARE GO OUTSIDE WITHOUT SUNBLOCK ON YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT'S COMING FOR YOU." I look at sho "might as well make a day out of it, make it a pool day" sho sweatdropped "you really are like a mom."

           I giggled and got up with the help of sho and when to the shower "go get ready I should be done in ten." He wearily gave a nod and walk to his room to get dressed. I got into the shower cleaned myself and got out and grabbed my swim-trunks and slid them on then grabbed four bottles of sunblock and walked out with a group of people that didn't have sunblock "here mama and toga, dabi and crusty, mic and nemy, me and sho. Help each other get their back then go into the pool I have a surprise when I get out there."

          We all finish getting the sunblock on and I grab them towels and walked with all of them to the pool setting them down on the table "hold on let me do something then you all can get in" I walk to the pool and put my hand in the water. I concentrate the spell I want and flow it from my hand and then into the water enchanting it. The water shimmered and glowed then went back to normal, I got up and turned around "jump on in." That's exactly what they did I laughed as they were surprised that they turned into fish-like creature's "this is your surprise, you can breathe underwater to so have fun." 

        I jump in and do the same. We were swimming around splashing each other. After a while, I heard dabi and crusty fighting about who's the fastest swimmer I yelled out "okay how about a race, who wants to join?" everyone but sho raised their hands. "Okay, sho you'll be at the finish line, everyone else, get to the other side of the pool." We all line-up and sho bordly hells "3...2...1....sleep" I speed down and sit next to sho wall the others were in the middle of the pool racing to finish.

        When everyone gets to the end sho announce the time's "1st izu-7 seconds, 2nd mama 11 seconds, 3rd toga 13 seconds, 4th dabi 15 seconds, 5th crusty 19 seconds." Everyone looked at me "what I just have more practice, I go out at sea sometimes and explore the ocean with a sos underwater signal like a radar with me for an emergency. I can take you some time." I shrug my shoulders. Then sho speaks "your the person that keeps saving fish and giving them to aquariums?" I gave a nod "well yeah, on the condition they let them free where I found them I'll give them a location and they file them and call me when their healthy to go back then I swim back and drop them off."

        They all sigh I jump back into the water and lay down in the corner were sho decides to join me and we watch the others mess around "they remind me of kids like they have all the time in the world, they look so sweet and innocent too. It's sad that their innocent's was taken away from them so young." I see toga get out of the water and change back into her human form and walk away only to come back with three noddle's setting one down she slaps dabi and crusty on the head really hard, but she slips and almost hits her back on the edge of the pool If I didn't use the water to catch her, turning her back into a mermaid.

       Sho then speak's "Yeah, their childish, unsafe and will give me gray hair's.... but I wouldn't mind having one of our own one day." I smile and put my head on his shoulder "yeah, one day." Then everything went black, inky? Sho and I swim to the surface and I see toga and dabi laughing mama rolling his eyes and a very mad and embarrassed crusty. "oh, I see what happened" sho looked at me "what did happen?" I look at the laughing duo "they scared the ink out of crusty." I swim down to where the pool vent should be at the bottom of the pool.

      I pull the vent off put my hand in flip a switch and put the vent back on and swim back to the surface. "Thank my intellect that I knew something like this would happen and built something to fix it quickly." I look at the time and see it's close to dinner time. "I'm going to do a barbeque, you wanna help, or sleep." Sho looked at me like I needed to ask I put my hands up "okay, I know just wanted to make sure." 

     I swim over to mama "hey I'm going to do a barbeque, wanna help me cook." He gave me a smile "yeah it would be delightful to get away from these barbarians." I laughed as we got out and fixed up dinner 'today was a fun day to bad we have to go back to school tomorrow.'