16

A good friend will ask if your okay if you fall, but a best friend will laugh at your misfortune and call you a dumb ass.

Izuku POV

          When I woke up I was in someone's arms and they were walking, "warm" I mumbled and that person chuckled. "morning sleepy head you wanna get up or what?" oh it's sho I look up at him sleepily and nod. He lets me stand up and I stretch poping my back and start walking towards the shower after checking the time "I'll be done in ten" 

ten minutes later 

         True to my words I was done showering and into my uniform in ten minutes. I walk to the kitchen and make a quick buttered toast and scrambled eggs for everyone. We ate and chatted till we had to go, I grab two ear piercings that had a suit that is identical to what I wore yesterday that had almost all the features as my hero suit, and the other was for sho which I hand to him. He looked at me questioning why I gave it to him "It's your improved hero suit you don't have to use it unless you don't have the one you're wearing right now." He gave a nod and we walked out with the others complaining that I didn't give them one. Which had me and sho yell at them "your acting like spoiled brats."

          They both run to the car in terror as the arua around use goes deadly. When we get in the car the two were in the back seat, I rolled my eye's and get into the passenger seat, and sho starts driving. The ride was mostly silent other than the whispers in the back seats but whatever. We got to school and walked through the hall's "I'm going to go to class, okay?" I spoke up "sure, don't kill anyone and were going off campus today tell them to be ready to change into their hero outfits" sho answered I gave him an okay and split off from the group.

         When I was walking down the hall's I got stair's from the people that were in the hallways. I ignored them and walked over to classroom 1-A. I heard yelling, probably kacchan I decided to listen to it "What the fuck is wrong with you people" "bakubro what do you mean" "you people were supposed to be the nerd's friend and yet you act like he just killed your kids. he was and still is innocent" "you think th-that traitor that thing is innocent, what happened to the dude that punched him before he left" I decided to walk in at that moment and answer.

        "it was a classic kacchan move, he used the moment to punch me, to be fair, we have known each other our entire life so it was going to happen, plus I kinda told him off before dinner when he went to get me in frustration, then ran." The whole class turned to me and kacchan was grinning like a made man "hey nerd finally get out?" I nod "got out Monday morning, oh you owe me 3,226 yen I got my mate before you" I stuck my tongue out. He growled and walked over to me with his wallet and handed me the money begrudgingly and asked: "who is it?" I put the money in my wallet and answered "don't know if he wants it out there, I'll talk to him tonight and see if he's fine with it"

           He nods and walked back to his seat I walk to the podium and talk "were going off campus sh-Aizawa-sensei said to be ready to change into your suit's." I then walk over to my seat and sit down. Sho then walks in and explain's that were going to the USJ and that we had to go change into either our gym or hero suit's then dismissed us. When he did I walked to the bus with him "so is all might are extra or did he already run out of time cause he was working today?" sho sighed "he probably overworked, he's an idiot." I laughed and saw someone coming so I pressed the side of my glasses and was instantly in my suit.

           I heard sho shuffle a laugh I just smiled, I looked at the time and saw they were late "they're late something's wrong" I start to run to the lockerrooms "sho got to the boy's room I got the girls." He grunts and start's running. When I got to the girl's room and heard a scream I knock on the door "girls Is it clear for me to come in" I heard shuffling than a loud "come in" I open the door and see all the girls just barely covered and a Mineta with a weighted blanket on him. I sighed "girls are you all okay he didn't touch you right," I say as I knock him out. They shook their heads "no, thank you just get him out" I nod and ask "what do you want to be done to him, torcher, enslave, or just a boring fix him, maybe we can expel him?" They look at each other then back at me and asiu speaks "fix him *kero* expelling him is a little much, isn't it? *kero*" 

            I shook my head  "no, it's a suitable punishment, hurry and get read well be going now" I walk out with Mineta. When I get back to the bus I see sho and the boy's, I walk to sho "he was in the girl's locker room, momo put a weighted blanket on him. I gave them option's on what they wanted to be done to him so he will be at our house this weekend being fixed." Sho was glaring at the passed out grape and nodded. When the girls got out we got on the bus and took are seats and took off.