6

You'll end up really
disappointed
if you think people will do for you
as you do for them
not everyone has the same heart as you.

izuku pov

              The car ride home was very awkward, shouta kept glancing at me like he wanted to ask something I huffed "you can talk to me I'm fine with it, don't hold back." He sighed and talked "can you explain what happened in there please?" I gave a nod and started "when I got there all the inmates glared at me, I glared back and they got scared away don't know why though. When I got to my cell AFO proclaimed to be my father so I had them do a blood test, I came back positive so we talked he gave me all his quirks with overhaul and stain's at well. They wanted me to use them for good so that's what I intend to do. Over the days the inmates would do anything to be able to beet me up, the guards would join too."

             "It got so far as to kidnap me from my cell. They never got more than a couple of hits before I would fight back, the ones I didn't knock out ran away. My dad would train me in martial arts so I didn't have to worry about much in there. At some point during lunch, they put a lab and a couple of whips and knives in my cell. I didn't feel much pain cause of a quirk, and the fact I can break my bones and walk it off so I already had high pain tolerance, so I got no trauma from that I hope. To be honest it tickled I was having a hard time trying not to laugh but I never told anyone that other than my dad and the other two."

              "my dad was the top dog then it went down to stain then overhaul, then as soon as I started fighting back I was next in that line. There were others but I didn't give enough shit's to care. I talked with my dad yesterday the whole thing confused me though, you might help me understand, I did mention you though. It started like this"

"flashback"

           I sit at the table with my dad "Hey dad, you think I should get a job at that cat cafe near U. A, I was thinking of getting an apartment across the way so It's not a hassle getting places?" He looked at me "you mean that cafe that has singing and waiter's the one that's like a host club?" I gave him a nod "yep that's the one, it's also a favorite of Shouta's, they turn into a bar/strip club at night around 11" he gave me a side glance when I mentioned shouta "who's shouta is he your crush.... wait isn't that your teacher....is he your soulmate that's probably the only way that relationship will me aloud" I gave him a nervous look "well you see I um yes, yes, and, yes. But I um haven't been given you know, 'the talk' mom was well you could say protective."

He sighed and turned to me "I am fine with you taking the job don't 'hook up' with anyone other than your soulmate, and I am fine with you being gay" I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding "and for the talk, I want you to ask Aizawa about that if you ever have problem's down 'there' ask him" I gave him a nod "okay one question?" "yeah?" "what do you mean by down 'there'?" he and everyone in the lunch hall froze and looked at me "what?!?" he stared at me in horror "dear god what did inko do to you?!?!" I slumped my shoulders "I don't understand you people Ima go work out" I then got up and left.

I walked out just barely hearing the yell of my father at the other inmates "If you ruin his innocents you will die!!!" I said in defeat knowing I have to ask when I'm out "I wounded if he figured out were soulmates yet?"

"Flashback end"

           "Yeah, so I'm confused about the whole conversation..." I say as he pulled into his house "shouta, I see why your poor now" I say in a 'what the fuck' tone.

 "yeah well mic does live with me as well as midnight, we have a basement but we don't use it and an extra bedroom downstairs next to the basement door

"yeah well mic does live with me as well as midnight, we have a basement but we don't use it and an extra bedroom downstairs next to the basement door." I nod "can I use the basement as a lab, explosions aren't as usual as mei and I can enforce the floor walls and ceiling so they don't get damaged then add a couple of very small vent's to air it out, also so nobody can get in through them but me, I'll make it soundproof so you can sleep to. Might decorate it too" he cut me off "where will you even get the money?" I laugh "that's a secret it's not illegal so it's fine" he sighed "fine just don't die in there."

              "Don't worry, I'll be fine, anyway is it possible to keep you guy out of the house let's say today's Monday so tell Wednesday afternoon, Ima do the basement and my room in that time and if I have more time then I will be making calls and do improvements on your interior, you'll love it promise" he looked at me like I was crazy "why do you even want to do that?!?!" I giggled and walked into now our house "to repay you, of course, beside's ital be money well spent." of course I'm going to have to let them know sometime that I have too much of it, to begin with, and now that my mom is gone I will be taking over the company, and with the people I know, I could make this place into a castle and make it free. That would be gloating, and they don't really need to know that part anyway. "anyway get going I have lot's to do, you guy's can just stay at the dorm's bye-bye" and he's gone let's get started.