10

I don't "dress to impress" I dress to depress. I wanna look so good that people hate themself's.
Izu POV

           I walked over to my desk and started looking over my blueprints for my project. I put my glasses on and grab the ones that I will be using and take the lenses out and put them away for when I work on them and get started with the framework I start with developing the cloth which is metallic like it is indestructible nothing can get through it. I then add some parts to it so the inside will stay around 70 degrease and never move's even from body heat, but the outside can go below 0 degrease and close to how hot the sun is without hurting the person inside.

          I stop when I notice people walking up to the front door I roll my chair over to it and turn on the screen "hey guy's like what I did to the house?" they look at the screen shocked then shouta spoke up "I thought you said you were doing just the inside?!" I gave a nod "yes I did, I also said I would extend to that If I had the time and I did, this place has the state of the art security. It is now the securest place on earth."  they just give me a look that said 'you went overboard'  then Mic spoke.

         "Why do we even need that?!?!" I sighed "my hobbies aren't supposed to be general knowledge to the public. But if we're going to be living together your bown to know. Each of you one at a time put your thumb on the pad on the handle it's going to save your fingerprint then it will prick your finger and save your DNA, after that, t-pose and it is going to do a body scan then go closer to the door then it will do a face and retina scan this will be how you get in of course it will do the face and retina wall it does the body scan after this it will update without me needing to if you ever have any physical changes it all still works like if you're in a wheelchair ital still work." I wait and watch them do what I told them. The door open and they walked into the living room. I then speak though the speaker system "go down the hall."

          They did so and came across three rooms "you will find three rooms one has a coding pattern of 1's and 0's that's the game room, the one that looks like a forest, is my room and that steel door is where you're going is to my lab where I am now, only one of you need to do it just make sure you're in front of the other two" I watch as both mic and midnight push shouta in front of them "okay just put your finger on the pad on the handle" he did do and the door opened "walk through and mic and Nemy stick behind him, it's going to do a body scan" it scanned shouta "okay press negative 82 and wait." I then cut off the speaker and go back to my project it should be a couple of minutes till they get here.

           I started making the utility belt that was made with the same material as the suit. I started with the belt itself weaving the cloth perfectly obviously I was using a machine to help with it. I got about a quarter of the way through when the elevator hit the floor I paused with what I was doing and looked over to the group who was walking out staring everywhere. "Hey guys, so this is my lab" they look at me. Nemy spoke up this time "how in such a short amount of time?" I get up and walk over to one of my workbenches and grab a cube "this is a DSU dimensional storage unit if you pull it, it stretches I just teleported my lab here then bought a house and did the same with that. That only took four hours. The rest of the time I gave instructions and sketches to workers that I hired and they decorated. I work with the government not fore the government, were like partners."

          Mic then spoke up "what's the difference?" I stare at him for a hot minute before I answer "I have more money and funding them the government if I wished it so I could literally squash them like a bug in terms of power and money. Whatever weapons the have I made whatever thing's they do I gave them the idea, in terms that work's for you the government works for me. even if they stop their funding they only participate in less then one percent the only loss I would have to me is their safety. They make japan believe that they have power but in reality, they have none. But nezu doesn't know that, it's a state secret all over the world."

(ima say this now I'm watching a fight between a spider and some bug that's supposed to eat the spider and the spider won LMFAO natural preditor my ass)

betrayedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें