23

Loyalty isn't grey. It's black and white. You're either loyal completely, or not loyal at all.

(The image at the top it kurogiri's human form)

Izuku Pov

           As I waited for toga I thought about sho, 'does he want kids? Probably not, he's never shown any interest, I am too young though. Maybe when I finish U.A. I'll ask' toga walks in taking me out of my thoughts. I smiled "hey toga, you can start when you're ready." she sat in front of me playing with her skirt and sleeves, I lean forward and gently held her hands and gave a gentle smile "it's fine I won't judge, I promise." She smiled back and took a deep breath "I-I was bullied in school."

          She stopped and I gave a smile for support so she could continue "they called me a monster because of my teeth and the blood part of my quirk, they said the only thing I could ever be was a villain, so that's what I became. Not like I could have been a hero with this quirk, and I proved them right and became a villain. But I'm thinking just maybe being here will help me prove them wrong."

         I leaned back in my chair "well they were wrong you aren't a monster you were just misguided, you can be a hero here and I'll make sure of that. I do have a question though." She looked that only a child would get after winning a game for the first time "what is it?" I smiled "if I was able to change you quirk somehow to make it better would you let me do so?" She looked confused "well yes, of course, why is this a question though?" I chuckled a little 'she is just like a child ready to get a Christmas present' "because I can do that." Her eyes widened and lit up "really, omg are you ganna do that with mine. Is this a trick, is god playing game's?" 'so childish to bad she didn't have a good childhood' "yes, I will." 

           "So here is what I was thinking, I will keep the transformation but they don't need blood only if you know what they look like, and for the blood, you can manipulate blood and you can harden it so you can fly on a platform, and if you use your own blood I can make it so you never run out of your blood, kinda like when your blood leaves your system your blood cells replace it quickly, similar to regeneration but not really, or you could get those qualities but you would get more, I can make it a vampire quirk, and you can rule and protect the night."

          I start laughing at her reaction and thought that happened to cross my mind "why are you laughing???" I calmed down and looked at her straight in the eyes and said: "you are batgirl now, like batman rules and protect the night, and now you'll do that. You'll be like his prodigy but not really" I chuck as she light's up more "YES!!! oh please, please please please oh I beg of you please." I grab her hand and change her quirk when I took a step away from her let go of her hand and smiled she got excited.

       "Try and walk on the wall and ceiling" she immediately runs to the wall took her shoes off and walked up the wall. She giggled and looked me in the eyes and said: "This was given to me for more than to help me wasn't it?" I chuckled evilly and said, "oh yes it was, you will now help me with the pranks in this house" she was right above me cackling evilly when the door opened to see sho dabi and crusty, dabi spoke up first "oh god they clicked" sho spoke next "what do you mean they clicked!?!?" crusty then spoke "They have become best friends and this house is not safe anymore" sho sighed and walked to me "promise whatever you do I am not in the disaster zone or and zone that gets effected by whatever you do!" I giggled and looked at toga who used her telepathy ('he is asking you, so if you agree doesn't mean I can't do it.')

         I look at sho and smile "you will be nowhere near my disaster zones." He sighed and looked away as I grin creepily, dabi and crusty shivered and started praying for sho's fate I hugged sho and  shew the others I looked at the time and saw that it was close to dinner time "well I'm done with stuff for today what do you wanna do?" He smiled "I wanna do you."

                              smut warning

         My face is now the embodiment of a tomato "r-really?" He pulled me by my waist to my bed made me down and claimed on top of me and whispered into my ear "really." I shivered at his voice, he gave me a deep and long kiss I moaned into it as he tugged my hair a little. We separated once we ran out of air, he kissed me again and started trailing down my jawline onto my neck finding my sweat spot quickly. I moned letting him now he found what he was looking for as he abused it.

          He when back to kissing me again as he took off my clothes slowly unbuttoning my shirt and slipped it off as I started to undress him. When I got his shirt off he started to suck and play with my nipple "s-stop t-teasing me~" I could see him smirk he looked at me and put three fingers to my face and said: "suck" I complied and took them into my mouth and made the as slick as I could get them, wall I was sucking on them he stripped both of us the rest of the way. I opened my mouth letting his fingers go, he then put one finger in and I felt very little pain, he pumped his finger in and out till he felt me loosened and added another finger and another. 

          When he felt I was ready I was a moaning mess and we were both hard. He took his fingers out and aligned himself with my hole. He looked at me as if asking me if I was ready I gave him a nod and he slowly pushed himself in only stoped when he was all the way in so I could adjust to his size. When It felt comfortable I gave him a nod to move. At first, he started slowly but his pace quickened when he found my prostate hitting it dead on both of us became moaning messes."Shouta I-I'm close" I yell out my grip on his back tightening "me too, let's come together." A few more pumps and we came.

            We collapsed onto the bed together catching our breath's I hugged him like he was going to leave me he notice and pet my head "what's wrong?" I let out a shaky breath "what would you do if I got pregnant?" I asked in a shaky voice, he pulled away and faced me "I would give both you and my unborn child unconditional love, and be the best father I could be." I give him a smile kiss him and snuggle closer. "Why'd you ask?" I yawned "I can get pregnant thanks to a quirk....and I *yawn* wanna baby. I drift off to sleep not noticing the shocked but deleted lover next to him.

(so that was my first smut scene please tell me how you think?)

betrayedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें