21

I trusted you,

And I let you in, 

I fuckin let you in,

and you betrayed me,

I guess I'll never be good enough.

Izuku pov

           After the crying session and singing let it go we decided to go to sleep in the fort. Saying are last good nights as we got settled into the blankets and fell asleep. 

           In the morning which was like 3 am I got up and used some 'magic' and started getting the four room's ready by the time it was ten forty I had finished the rooms and left them to be painted and decorated by the four and put a bed and desk in their rooms. I walked down to the first floor cause their rooms were on the additional third floor. As soon as I walk into the kitchen I see mamaguri making breakfast or wait, its lunch and crusty sleeping on the clutch, sho sitting at the counter and I don't see nemy and mic so they're probably in their room's.

           I walk over and sit next to sho and give him a kiss "good afternoon" I say he kissed back and said: "afternoon." Me being satisfied was going to get up to get a drink when mamaguri set my favorite chocolate milkshake in front of me. Yet again stars are in my eye's "thank you" I say as I take a sip. I see sho looking at my drink so I move it to him "take a sip you'll love it." He complies and takes a sip when it touched his tongue his eyes lit up. I giggled as mamaguri made another and gave it to him. 

           As mamaguri finishes lunch mic and nemy come downstairs tired and crusty wakes up. We all sit at the table and eat in peace and quiet...... who am I kidding it's never quiet around here anymore we hear a loud explosion outside. I get up with my drink and open the door to see dabi and toga fighting kacchan on the lawn. I yawn and walk out with a Glock past dabi and toga and point it at kacchan "So, mind telling me what you're doing here kacchan?" He looked at the gun then at me "you wouldn't dare kill me you don't have the balls."

          I laugh and put my finger on the trigger "your wrong there, I won't kill you without a reason and I will shot you cause I definitely have more balls then you KACCHAN~." He got pissed and charged at me and I shot him in the middle of the chest. "Did you kill him!?!?" I hear sho, mic, and nemy yell "no, it was a tranquilizer. I'm offended you would think I would ruin my perfect clean streak on this bug." I turn and look at dabi and toga "come on in crusty is inside and you can use my 3D printer and paint machine to decorate."

           I then turn back around "Mineta let's go now" we all watch as a child walked out of the bush toward's me "let's go, your luck the girls have sympathy for you" he nodes and followed me into the house, I walk to the living room "Julia call Nagisa up here please" "yes izu" I wait for a minute tell I see a snake come out of the vent and slither over to me "hey Nagisa can you show the new four their room's and where and how to use the paint machine and 3D printer so they can decorate wall I take care of Mineta?" Nagisa changed into his human form and answered: "yeah no problem the new rooms on the third floor, yes, and I presume you named them especially to each person?" I give him a nod "yep, you'll all love them!"

            Nagisa smiled and walked to the stair's with the other's I look at the work I'm left with and sigh "let's go, you are too short even for a midget I need to take some scan's then you will be taught on proper edict on how to be a gentleman." He only gave a nod I walked to my lab door "close your eyes your not necessarily aloud or supposed to be in here." He closed his eyes and I had the elevator go down to my biology lab on the floor 81 when the door open's I tell Mineta he can open his eyes he did and followed me. I, have him due, many tests.

             After I figure out the problem I decided to sit him down like a doctor "okay well this is an easy fix, for me at least." He looked at me "what is?" I smiled "you had a clot that started a growth defect but that can be fixed. You will be given a shot before bed after your much-needed education, you will go through growth pain's all night but to make it so you get sleep I will know you out after, then I will get you a new pair of clothes and well finish with a fiscal test, then you can go home."

            I hear laughing behind me so I turn and see everyone there but only dabi, toga, and crusty are laughing "guy's really, be a bit more mature, please." I turn and look at Mineta "know I will leave you in the most capable hand here for this job kiriguri, can you please teach this swine proper edict on how to be a gentleman?" I look at mamaguri he smile's 'i think' and crakes his knuckles "I would be glad to izuku thank's for this opportunity to 'avenge' the lady's" I smiled and led them to the kitchen "you are welcome now everyone lets leave Mineta to his suffering and go to the training room cause I know you people have nothing better to do." They all sigh in defeat and start walking back to my lab cause the training room is on floor 80. I chuckled 'this'll never get old."