14

I'm constantly torn between killing myself and everyone around me.

izuku pov

         When nezu and I arrive at the conference hall we had to sneak through the back, it was a hassle but we got in there and took our seats. I sat their board out of my mind and the press hasn't quieted down at all, I turned and looked at nezu "you sure you want to be here, we might be here for hours?" I asked he just shrugged "I got nothing else to do and I am curious about what your hiding?" I just rolled my eyes "I'm not hiding anything it's a sorta state secret around the world" I look over to the press and lean into the mic "if you want answers your going to quiet down and raise your hands" the whole room went silent and everyone had a hand raised.

        I go all the way to the left and point at the women "you at the end" she stands up. "Thank you, now why are you out of prison?" "I was innocent the whole time. The man next to her." "What do you mean you were innocent?" "What I mean is I was framed, bamboozled, set up" you could hear them all righting "the man sitting next to him, and so we're clear there is a pattern, left to right one question a person if you want then I will personally hold another conference another time if we run out now go on" "do you know who the trainer is?" 

       I lean over to nezu and whisper to him "did you get the USB?" he gave me a nod "did you arrest him?" "yes, last night" I nod and went back to the mic "yes I figured it out yesterday and he was arrested last night" then it went to the next person "what is his name?" I look at nezu and he shook his head, I look back and say "That is classified for now" then the next. "what happened to you in prison zero." I sighed "curiosity killed the cat" they all stiffened "then again they do have nine live's isn't that right nezu?" "yes, yes indeed" "to answer you question, I gained smarts and experience, because I was new and a hero they would try to beet me, they would kidnap me from my cell."

       "They experimented and tortured me in my cell wall my father would yell at them to stop, he knew I couldn't feel what they were doing but still didn't like to watch." "Who was your father?" I sighed "apparently he was the most feared villain of all time, All For One. I, of course, didn't know this till he revealed this to me on my first day in there." "But if your father is a villain then why aren't you" "let me put this simply cause you people can't see it on your own. People do not get to choose their parents. ANd on other mean's if they get a quirk or not. "

        "You people think that if you have a villain as a parent their child will be a villain, you think that is they have a quirk that at first glance it villainous and they will be a villain, you think that if someone is quirkless that they can't be a hero. Well, guess what you keep treating other's this way and they might go vengeful and go after you, and your family. Quirk discrimination is getting out of hand, almost all villains are either quirkless or have a villainous quirk. The only reason villains exist is because of society, they pushed people to their breaking point."

         "You need to treat people how you should want to be treated. Any more questions?" One person rose their hand "yes?" "How was your innocence proven?" "Classified, this conference is over." I got up and nezu followed my lead when we got to the car the driver spoke: "were too?" I spoke before nezu did "go to ****** on ************* ave" he gave a nod and rolled the window up nezu gave me a questionably look "why are we going there wasn't it being remodeled ?" I nod "yes, I remodeled it and it finished yesterday we will be going to my lab."

         "You will need to see what I'm talking about, wall I'm talking about it, you know that move iron man, and black panther right?" He gave me a nod "good then here's a visual I have and create way more advanced technology than them combined." He just gave a nod and sat quietly till we got to our destination.