🐉

⚠️WARNING⚠️

3rd person's POV

3rd person's POV

2 YEARS AGO

"Nari!" Her mother yelled. "Get out of bed!" Her mother pulled the Maroon red colored sheets off of her.

The girl groaned annoyed and pulled her legs towards her chest. "Get up now!" Her mother said sternly.

The girl didn't budge to move. Her mother took off her slipper and smacked the girl.

"Ow!" She shouted while rubbing her butt. "Get out, you're giving me a headache."

Her mother said rubbing her temple. The girl got out of bed and dressed herself.

She picked up her schoolbag and stuffed her phone inside. "You're going to your father after school."

Her mother said as soon as she entered the kitchen.

Nari nodded her head and grabbed an apple. "I'm going to school." Her mother just walked away making the girl sigh.

She opened the door and closed it behind her as she made her way to school.

TIME SKIP¿

Nari entered her fathers house. "Dad?" She asked as she walked further into the house.

"I'm here!" He shouted from his office. Nari walked over to the door and opened it.

"How was school?" He asked her. "It was alright i guess."

She answered. He smiled at her. "Why don't you take this money and buy yourself something to eat."

He said and handed her twenty dollars. She nodded her head and took the money into her own hands.

"I'll be right here." He said and sat back down in his chair. "Okay, do you want sushi?"

She asked. "Sure."

She nodded and walked out of the house towards a close by store.

She grabbed some snacks for herself and a drink.

She payed for the food and then made her way to a sushi restaurant.

She ordered her father's favorite sushi and payed for it. She made her way back to her house.

But as soon as she arrived infront of the house the windows were shattered.

She dropped the food on the floor and sprinted into the house.

"Just in time." A voice said. She looked up at the woman with dark blue hair that had a samurai sword in her hand.

"Say bye bye to your daddy." Nari's eyes widened before she could even make one step her father's head was cut off.

She squinted her eyes shot not wanting to see him. "And that's on karma."

The woman walked out of the house, leaving Nari with her dead father.

And from that day one she had never been the same.

Sorry for making ya'll feel the horror of someone's head being cut off i truely apolagize💘