🐉

3rd person's POV

3rd person's POV

A loud scream left her mouth as she landed on her leg.

Donghyuck's eyes widened and he kneeled down next to her.

Tears rolled down her face as she held her thigh in pain.

He pulled her onto his lap and hushed her. Her soft sobs filled the room as the throbbing pain in her thigh was still there.

"Her wheelchair is in the bedroom." Donghyuck said to the EXO members.

Baekhyun jogged into the room and took her wheelchair.

Donghyuck sighed as the members placed her carefully into the wheelchair.

Donghyuck stayed still in his place as they took her with them. "Aren't you coming?" One member he didn't knew asked.

"I gotta solve things." The member slowly nodded his head before running towards his other members.

"There's just enough time to get everybody out of here." Sehun said.

"Let's go!" Jaehyun said to the members. "Where's Donghyuck?"

Nari asked panicking. "He said he had to solve things." Chen answered. "I am NOT leaving him behind."

She said in anger. Chen sighed heavily as she got out of the wheelchair.

She whimpered in pain. "Nari! You won't make it alive!" Chen shouted.

"I don't care! I'm not leaving him behind!" She shouted back.

She closed her eyes and stopped to breathe properly. "Nari!" It felt as if everything went in slow motion.

Donghyuck ran towards her. He jumped onto her and hugged her body underneath his own.

The mansion exploded right infront of everyone's eyes.

It send a wave of hot air towards the several gangs.

Nari and Donghyuck both had a peep in their ears from the loud sound of the bomb going off.

"Nari? Nari?!" Fainted voices was what she heard.

Donghyuck slowly hovered above her, making sure she was okay.

A stinging pain suddenly hit her body making her cry out in pain.

Donghyuck looked down at her in worry. He got off of her as the members helped her into the car.

"We gotta go now!" Johnny shouted but everything sounded far away for the boy.

His head looked at everybody to fast making his mind spin in circles.

He placed his hand against his head as he felt like laying on the ground.

Black dots covered his vision and soon the only thing he saw was the color black.

Johnny's eyes widened as he picked up the younger boy. "What happened?"

Mark asked worried about his best friend. "I think he passed out."

Johnny said. Kun rushed over and checked his pulse and neck for any heartbeat. "It's beating but it's falling behind."

He said. Johnny placed Donghyuck into the car as fast as he could before entering the drivers seat and driving away with an EXO member.

 Johnny placed Donghyuck into the car as fast as he could before entering the drivers seat and driving away with an EXO member

Does falling behind even make sense lmao
And do people even read this like this sucks ass