🐉

3rd person's POV

3rd person's POV

"Can you maybe help me with the sweatpants?" She asked embarrassed. "You still have your underwear on right?"

He asked. "Y-yeah." She stuttered. She cleared her throat. "Yes, Kun didn't remove any of that."

She felt her cheeks grow hotter by the second.

He slowly turned around. He walked over to her and layed her legs carefully onto the bed.

"Tell me if it hurts." He glanced up at her and she nodded her head.

He first did her right leg before doing the one that had stitches.

He carefully picked her leg up by her foot and put it through the rolled up sweatpants.

He pulled it upwards and stopped. He helped her stand up as she pulled up the sweatpants up till her waist.

"I honestly just want to lay down." She whispered. He nodded and helped her lay down.

"I'll be outside the room, i'm going to check the security camera's." She nodded her head as he walked out.

Her anxiety rushed through her body and she sat up.

She got off of the bed letting out a few groans.

She placed her hands against the wall as she wobbled towards the door.

Letting out groans of pain as she had finally opened the door.

Donghyuck didn't notice her and continued swiping on the big screen hanging from the ceiling.

She leaned against the table beside him. He pulled out his gun and turned around.

"God, you scared me." He said putting his gun back into his waistband.

"How is it going?" She asked. "The guards keep coming, we gotta find a solution."

He said as he switched camera's. "I could call some gangs i'm on good terms with." She said.

He looked at her. "Who?" He asked. "Itzy, EXO and some more." She answered. He handed her his phone.

She dialled the numbers and told the location.

She instructed them and told them what to do.

Donghyuck hacked into the camera's around their area seeing several cars pull into the streets.

"Great, they're coming from different sides." He muttered and had a soft smile on his pink plumpy lips.

He turned off the screen and stood infront of Nari.

He looked into her eyes before hugging her. "I should've never bothered you with joining NCT."

He mumbled. "It's okay, i'm sctually glad you did." She whispered.

The door slammed against the wall is it was opened. Donghyuck pulled out his gun pointing at the door.

"I told you i could kick it down." Minseok's voice rang in Nari's ears. "God say thanks you're safe."

Baekhyun came over to her and ripped the boy off of her and hugged her.

"We're going to take you and the other NCT members to a safer place." He said as he cupped her face.

She nodded and he kissed her forehead. Baekhyun pulled her but her body dropped to the ground.

 Baekhyun pulled her but her body dropped to the ground

Aww Baekhyun
THAT BITCH IS MY EXO BIAS RIGHT THERE