🐉

3rd person's POV

3rd person's POV

Johnny took Donghyuck into his arms and ran into their timely new home.

He placed him down on the infirmary table and let Chen do his job.
Johnny waited anxiously outside the room as the member rushed towards him.

Mark was the first one to speak up. "Is he okay?!" Was what he asked as he stood infront of the group.

"I don't know..." Johnny trailed off. Chen walked out of the room and smiled at the members.

"His heart is on the right rithm." Mark let out a breathe he had held in.

"Can i see him?" Mark asked. Chen nodded his head as he opened the door for him.

Donghyuck's eyes trailed over to the door and a small smile made it's way on his pale lips.

Mark closed the door and walked over to his best friend.

The jet black haired boy hugged his best friend and sat down. "Is Nari safe?" Was the first thing he asked.

Mark nodded his head. The smile he had faded away as he sighed heavily.

"I'm leaving NCT." He said suprising Donghyuck. "You're what?!" He shouted but coughed as his throat started hurting.

"I'm moving away, i want to leave this behind." He said.

"Why?" Donghyuck asked. "I want to live a normal life, with a family."

He answered. "We are your family!" Donghyuck said as the sadness overtook his voice.

"My own family Hyuck." Mark said and looked into his best friends eyes.

"Promise me to tell nobody." Donghyuck bit his lip and nodded his head.

His best friend stood up and gave him one last smile.

He was about to open the door when it bursted open with the girl that now had crutches.

Mark gave her a sad smile as he walked past her.

She made her way to the bed still having a hard time walking with the crutches.

As she stood next to the bed she let her crutches fall and hugged him.

Crying on his shoulder and apolagising as much as she could.

A hoarse chuckle left his lips as he stroked her back. "I'm so fucking sorry."

She sobbed out. "I'm such a burden, it even got you hurt!"

She cried out as she softly slapped him. He held her wrist and smiled up at her.

"I'm okay, i'm still alive." He said. He placed his right hand on her cheek and his thumb ran over it.

He wiped away her tears and smiled up at her. "Promise me to rest well."

He said as he took her hands in his. She nodded her head and wiped away the last few tears.

I'm either a soft stan or hard stan for him but when it comes to Mark BOY I'M A HARD STAN FOR HIS ASS