🐉

3rd person's POV

3rd person's POV

"He's in the second black van." Sicheng said as he clicked some pictures of the car. "They're heading your way Xuxi."

Yukhei hummed in response and got his camera ready.

As soon as the black vans pulled over infront of the building he clicked pictures.

"Nari your turn." Nari swayed her hips as she walked out of the building.

She looked the man in the eyes and smirked winking at him.

He glanced back at her and shook his head. Before she could cross the street a car came her way.

Donghyuck's eyes widened as he saw the car moving her way.

He dropped the suitcase and bolded towards the girl. He pulled her arm as her head hit his chest.

He held her by her arm and the back of her head. "God, you almost fucking died." He said.

"Well i'm okay." She said making him shake his head. "You're unbelievable."

He said and kissed her nose. He pulled her towards the car and drove away from the building.

"Alright, that's enough for today." Taeyong's voice echoed through the in-ears.

🐲

Donghyuck came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and damped hair.

"What are you doing?" He asked Nari as he chose some clothing. "Nothing important."

She mumbled as she layed down on her side.

She stared at the chair and sighed heavily. Turning her body around she faced her boyfriend.

He felt her gaze on him and turned around. "What's wrong?"

He asked worry heard in his voice as he walked over to the bed. He put on his shirt and layed down next to her.

He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her ontop of him.

Her head was on his chest as she calmly listened to his heart beat.

"I wonder how Mark is doing." She mumbled.

"Ha sike! You missed!"

He yelled and laughed as his girlfriend shot a nerf bullet at him.

As Mark didn't look at her she shot a nerf bullet at him making him stop laughing.

She laughed as she ran up the stairs in their house.

Mark had threw his gun onto the couch and ran after his girlfriend.

He picked her up soon after and layed her down on the bed.

He smirked before pinching her sides, making her squirm and laugh.

"S-stop it hurts!" She laughed out. "What am i?" He asked. "D-daddy!"

He stopped tickling her and looked at her in confusion. "I'm your boyfriend." He said as she giggled.

"I know, i just wanted to see your reaction." She said as she got up.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Let's go to bed, it's already late." His girlfriend nodded and got into bed.

" His girlfriend nodded and got into bed

Sudden change of couple