🐉

3rd person's POV

3rd person's POV

"Following me around John." She said and chuckled. "Incoming call from Ryujin."

Karla's voice ringed her ears. She clicked on the button that picked up the call. "Sis, where the hell are you."

The girl said. "Traffic at 998 street." She answered.

"Hurry the fuck up, the race is starting soon." Ryujin said before hanging up. Nari rolled her eyes.

"Karla, do me a favor and bring the car to the race once the traffic is over." She said to her car.

"Processing..." This was the sign for Nari to climb out the car.

"What are you doing?" Mark asked her. "Not missing out on my race." She winked at the boys before climbing ontop off the car.

She put on her mask and jumped up landing on the trashcan.

"Can i borrow this one real quick?" She asked a man with a white beard on a motorcycle.

"No?" He said to her. She sighed. "Sorry mate but you don't have any other option."

She jumped up and kicked his head. He fell unconscious onto the ground.

"Wait!" She looked up to see Donghyuck. She rolled her eyes. "What now."

She said sitting up straight. "Let me come along." He said.

"Why?" She asked him. "Just because." He said. She rolled her eyes and took off the helmet.

She handed it to him. "What are you waiting for, i don't have all the time." She said.

He got onto the motor as she started the engine.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and looked over her shoulder.

She drove past the cars in a dangerously high speed. She drove through the red light perfectly missing the cars.

Donghyuck tightened his grip around her and had himself pressed against her.

He couldn't lie to say he was afraid of hitting something and have a chance to due.

Nari didn't know why she let him get onto the bike with her.

As soon as they arrived at k-town he let go of her. "Finally! The race is about to start- who's this?"

Yeji interrupted Lia.

Yeji raked her eyes over Donghyuck. "Whats up handsome." Some random girl came over to Donghyuck and wrapped her arm around him.

Nari rolled her eyes and tied her hair up in a ponytail again.

She put on her leather gloves so she'd have more grip on the steering wheel.

"What's today's challenge?" She asked.

Lia and Yeji shared a look before looking back at the girl. "Blind racing." Yeji answered.

" Yeji answered