🐉

3rd person's POV

3rd person's POV

Nari was aimlessly walking around the city, swirling her gun around her finger.

It had been a week since the day she had killed her mother and had now been a killer that was known as the Dragon Holder.

She was in no gang just a girl doing everything in solo.

She had a small apartment where she had enough space for her needs.

She had a tattoo on her neck going down to her upper back. It was a dragon.

It held strengt and wisdom with it. People were scared of her ofcourse, but not all of them.

There was a ten percentage of people that were scared the others weren't scared.

They thought of her as just a weak girl that tried to seem strong.

And were they damn wrong. The girl was more then strong.

She had the wisdom and hidden knowledge anyone could imagine to have.

She walked into a club. "Serisa, it's good to see you."

He said to the girl. "Here's the key." He said and handed her the room key.

She took it from his hand and walked up the stairs.

She unlocked the door and locked it after she got in. "Hi there princess." She turned around and pointed her gun at the male infront of her.

"Missed me?" He said as he held his hands up in surrender. "Jung Haechan or should i say Lee Donghyuck?"

She said and poured some whisky into her glass. "Song Nari, a powerful killer."

He whispered huskily into her ear. "It's sad how we didn't get married,

it would've been so much fun seeing you underneath me."

He said as he took a sip from her whisky. "Yeah right, as if i'd ever have sex with you."

She said and rolled her eyes. He placed his hand inside her back pocket and placed soft kisses on her neck.

She stood there as a stone. "Different i see." She turned around and looked at him in confusion. "What?"

She asked confused. "Most girls would be a moaning mess by my touch, but you, you're different."

He said as his tongue played with his lip piercing. "I'm not like those whores of yours."

She sat standing infront of him as he sat down in the chair.

"I know i can make you a moaning mess just by my touch." She said and smirked. He scoffed. "Yeah right."

He rolled his eyes. She crouched down to his eye level and inched her face towards his.

One move and their lips would touch. "I can hear that heart of yours beat like crazy."

She chuckled and sat down on the table. "So easy to do things normally guys do." she said and placed down her empty glass.

" she said and placed down her empty glass

I GOT THEM BUTTERFLIES SIS