🐉

3rd person's POV

3rd person's POV

Donghyuck ran up to her. "Are you hurt anywhere?"

He asked her and she shook her head. "Now i have someone else's blood on me." She said and looked up at her boyfriend disgusted.

"You gotta get out of there! You only have three minutes left!"

Nari's eyes widened as she quickly pulled Taeyong and Donghyuck with her.

She ran down the stairs while shooting the guards.

For her it felt like everything went in slowmotion. "There's only a minute left! Get out of there!"

Kun yelled. Nari bursted open the door and ran outside with the two guys.

They were still running when the building exploded and they got knocked over.

Donghyuck quickly looked at the girl and helped her sit up.

"M-my head." She mumbled. Donghyuck placed her head on his chest as he kissed it. "It's okay, we're okay."

He mumbled rocking the both off them from left to right. "Get into the car."

Jaehyun said as he had Taeyong in his arms.

Donghyuck stood up and held Nari in his arms.

He walked over to the car and sat down. He closed the door as the girl was on his lap.

She held her head that had a throbbing pain and clutched onto Donghyuck's clothing.

He stroked her back and rested his cheek on her head.

End of flashback

"How do you think Renjun and Jaemin are?" Donghyuck chuckled and paused his game.

He turned his chair now facing her. "Everybody's doing great,

Taeyong and Jaehyun adopted a boy and they're happy with him." Donghyuck said smiling at his girlfriend.

"Let's go on a date." He said out of nowhere. Nari chuckled and nodded her head.

She put on some jeans and socks. She grabbed her phone and wallet and waited for him.

"For the last time, i'm paying you deserve to have a treat without paying." He smiled and gave her a kiss.

He took her wallet from her hand and placed it on the table.

"Let's go." He interwined their hands and smiled at her.

He locked the door to their apartment and they both walked away.

They now lived in N-City. They were happy to live a normal life.

Ofcourse they miss the action and illegal things they did but if they'd get children they would want them to grow up as normal as possible.