🐉

3rd person's POV

3rd person's POV

"What?" Nari asked making sure she heard it right.

"You can have a partner but it should be someone who knows what she or he is doing." Lia said.

"Yuna, where is she?" Nari asked. "Still in jail." Yeji said. "God dang it."

Nari pulled at her hair in frustration. "Guess i'll do it alone." She said. "Do what alone?"

The brown haired boy showed up with lipstick on his neck.

"She has to drive, blind folded. But our member is still in jail." Yeji answered. "I could help out."

He said nonchalantly. "Yeah right, you probably don't even know how to drive." Nari scoffed.

"You wanna race or not." He said. "Just say yes the race is starting within a minute." Lia said.

"Fine, it's your fault if i lose." She said pointing her index finger at him.

Lia handed him a helmet. He took it in his hands.

"Wait here, it's easier to communicate with each other." Ryujin came running towards them.

She handed the both of them an in-ear and wished them good luck on the race.

"Do you hear me?" She asked through the in-ear. He nodded his head. "Loud and clear." He said.

They slowly drove towards the start and finish line.

She explained how they'll be driving letting him know when she has to turn or not.

He nodded and wrapped his left arm around her.

He kissed her neck and put on his helmet fully covering his head.

Nari was lying if she said she didn't feel any butterflies as he did that.

She took a deep breathe as she put on the blind fold. "I trust you." She said. "Don't worry, i'll make sure to keep you safe."

He said feeling anxious. He wrapped his arms around her and took a deep breathe.

The roaring sound of the engines filled his ears. He counted down and shouted go as soon as the lights hit green.

"Right!" He said as he watched her drive past another driver. "Turn left."

He said holding onto her tighter. "Okay, speed up a bit." She carefully speeded up. "Oeh! And there goes Kihyun!"

Was heard. Lia saw how everybody hit the concrete with their bodies.

"Omg! They're going to kill themselves!" She screamed pointing at Nari and Donghyuck driving towards a group that had crashed into each other.

"Go to the left side!" Donghyuck shouted in shock. She was quick enough to react and drove past the group.

The crowd started clapping and yelling. "Ah! Almost another crash!"

The man yelled as the camera zoomed in on Nari and Donghyuck driving.

Donghyuck looked behind them and saw his biggest enemy getting closer and closer.

"Speed the fuck up." He yelled looking back over her shoulder.

" He yelled looking back over her shoulder