🐉

3rd person's POV

3rd person's POV

"Let me help you stand up." Donghyuck said as she sat up with a few groans.

He wrapped his arm around her waist and took her arm over his shoulder.

He walked over to the wheelchair and carefully sat her down. "Thanks." She mumbled.

He pushed the wheelchair forward as they got out of the room.

He clicked on the button from the elevator and waited for the doors to open. "Wait, i'll be right back."

He said and quickly walked back into the infirmary room.

He took a blanket from the closet and jogged back to the girl.

He unfolded the blanket and placed it carefully over her legs.

The metal doors opened and he pushed her into the elevator.

He pushed the button as the doors closed. They silently waited for their arrival on the floor with his bedroom.

The elevator stopped and the doors didn't open. Confused, Donghyuck clicked on a random button but nothing happened.

"Under attack!" A robot voice echoed in the elevator. He widened his eyes.

Nari felt fear rush into her veins as she clutched onto the wheelchair.

She gulped thickly and looked up at the boy who tried anything to get them out.

She placed her hand on his wrist and her finger infront of her mouth.

"Where is that son of a bitch." A low voice shouted as his footsteps came closer.

Nari bit her lip being scared for her life.

She couldn't do anything at all, if they would be seen by one of them she'll be gone.

"Psst, come." The two turned their heads and looked at the open elevator.

Nari looked at the members in confusion as Donghyuck pushed her out.

As soon as the two were out the elevator a brick door was closed and it looked like nothing was there.

The girl looked suprised at the wall. "You two stay here.

We'll be out to kill them." Doyoung said as the group ran away from them.

"What now?" Nari asked worry visible on her features.

"We'll have to wait here, there are snacks and everything we need down here so there are no worries."

He said and smiled at her. She nodded her head. "Clothing aswell?" She asked and he nodded.

He walked away and came back with a pair of sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt.

He pushed her towards a bedroom and helped her sit onto the soft and comfortable bed.

"I'll turn around." She understood him. They both were scared that they would kidnap her.

She took off the gown and put on the big shirt. "Can you help me with the sweatpants?"

 "Can you help me with the sweatpants?"

Ohohohoho what will happen next😳