🐉

3rd person's POV

3rd person's POV

"I need you to drive next to Yuta as close as possible as i jump onto their roof." She said.

They switched places as she rolled down the window.

She put in her in-ear as she hung out of the window. "Nari what the fuck are you doing?!"

Jungwoo's worried voice rang in her ears. "Yuta, as soon as Donghyuck and i are next to you i want you to get as close as you can." She yelled over the wind.

She couldn't hear herself that well. "Okay." He answered back.

"Nari what the fuck are you doing?! Get off of that roof!" Taeyong yelled as memories flashed infront of his eyes.

Donghyuck was almost next to Yuta. "Nari wait." She peeked her head into the car.

He held the steering wheel with one hand as he leaned towards her.

He grabbed her hand and gave it a soft kiss. "Please don't die." She raised a brow at him.

"A Song doesn't die, not in Lee Sooman's hands." She said and climbed out off the car onto the roof.

She moved her hands to herself signaling Yuta to get closer.

She was about to jump when the black jeep behind them bumped the car Donghyuck was driving.

Her eyes widened as she almost fell. As soon as she got her balance she pulled out her gun and shot the tiers.

The car swerved from left to right as it stayed behind. "A little bit closer." She yelled.

Yuta got closer and she jumped. She landed onto the roof and gave Donghyuck a thumbs up.

The man behind the steering wheel looked at her wide eyed.

She loaded her gun, finger on the trigger. She pulled it and the bullet pierced through the window and hit the man in his chest.

The car swerved and rolled over. "Drive faster." She said as she knocked on the roof.

She held onto the roof with all her strength. "Donghyuck get her back into your car."

Yuta said. Donghyuck looked behind him before he went to right lane and slowed down a bit to get to Yuta.

"Jump!" He yelled as he took glances at the road. "Automatic driver!" He said and the car drove by itself.

He had both arms out of the window. Taeyong was watching everything that happened behind him.

He bit his nails out of habit. She jumped and her eyes widened.

'I'm not going to make it.' Was the only thing she thought.

Two strong arms held one of her arms and one leg.

He pulled her upper body in first but not quick enough. A bullet pierced into her lower thigh as she let out a scream.

He was quick enough to pull her in before another bullet could hit her.

He held her on his lap as her tears rolled down her cheeks.

She clutched onto his shirt. "We need to get rid of them."

This was damn cringy😔