53

Y/N'S P.O.V
"Where's Jinnie?" I ask the maknae line who was at the living room playing UNO but they just shrugged "Why babe? something wrong?" Jimin worriedly asked making me pout "My stomach hurts." I whined making them stop what they're doing and approach me "Come sit here, I'll go look for Jin hyung." Tae says as I nod and cuddled Jungkook while Jimin's softly rubbing my back.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V
I went to Jin hyung's room only to not see him there, I sighed and heads to Yoongi hyung's room and found him in front of his laptop "Hyung!" I called making him look at me "Why?" He asked, "I think it's y/n's month." I say as he looks at me with that 'are you serious look'. "She said her stomach hurts." I said making him stand up "She's looking for Jin hyung, and you know she looks for him every time it's her month." I remind him as we head to where y/n is, Yoongi hyung approach her and cupped her face "Hun! Is it your month again?" He asked as she nodded "Where's Jinnie?" She asked, "He went to the store with Namjoon and Hobi but he'll probably be home soon." Yoongi hyung answered before looking at me "Tae! Go Call Jin hyung tell him to hurry up and to buy more of y/n's favorite choco wafer and pads." He said as I nod and obeyed.

THE CALL~~~
TAEHYUNG: hyung! You have to be back asap, y/n's stomach is hurting, it's her month. And She's looking for you.
JIN: WHAT?! Her cycle changed again? Okay! Okay! We'll be back soon.
TAEHYUNG: and don't forget to buy pads and her favorite choco wafer.
JIN: Alright! Bring her in my room, let her lay down, then get the hot compress it's in the second drawer on the left. Also, tell Jungkook to massage her stomach gently.

CALL ENDED~~~~

AUTHORS P.O.V
Half an hour later Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok arrived, they went straight to Jin's room and found the other four, all inside, Yoongi sitting beside the sleeping girl who was laying on Jungkook's chest while Jimin and Taehyung were sitting on the couch.
"Hyung, you're here!" Jimin exclaimed making the rest to look at the door "Yoongi go cook soup or just make her anything that's hot for her stomach. Jimin Go help him." Jin command while the others obeyed "I'll go and take care of the things we bought." Hoseok volunteers making Jun nod "I'll help." Taehyung says and followed Hoseok "I'll be in my room, call me when you need me." Namjoon says and went to his room "Her month's supposed to come next week right?" Jungkook who couldn't move because of the girl lying on his chest says, making the older one nod "That's why she's in pain again. Her cycle changed." The younger says "She's irregular that's why there's nothing we can do about that. The only thing we can do is at least lessen the pain." Jin says as the younger one nods

_____________
Hi everyone. I wish you're all doing well💜 the editing is still not done. I'm sorry.

Please if there's someone who's willing to help with editing let me know. Someone who's fluent in English. Thank you💜