PART FIVE

Sorry to end it like that you guys but I thought the chapter was getting too long so this picks up right after part three. Like always, I love you guys and I hope you enjoy :)

Derek's POV:

Stiles's voice choked out again. "I-I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" He pleaded. "Y-You're going to be okay! I promise, okay? I promise." I shook my head, knowing there was no hope, my werewolf healing power was no longer working, I had lost too much blood, too much belief, and too much everything.

"There's no coming back, Stiles." I smiled as I knew I wasn't surviving this, not this time. I reached up to place a hand on his face. "I'm sor-" I coughed, blood coating my lips. "Sorry."

Stiles shook his head. "You don't have to apologize, this isn't your fault." I shook my head, I needed to apologize, he didn't know why but I did. It was because I was getting ready to leave Stiles, leaving him to have to deal with a battle I knew Stiles didn't want to battle. He wiped his eyes. "I-I love you so much, Derek. Always." I smiled. "Keep breathing, my Dad and help should be here soon."

I smiled as I could feel myself on the verge of death. "R-Remember that I'll love you forever." he smiled as he knew it was true and you didn't need supernatural hearing to be able to know that.

"I love you." He sobbed as my eyelids dropped again, my breathing became more laboured. "I love you so much, Der." The numbness crept back in, this time carrying a coldness. Stiles tried to whisper something but got choked up on his tears as I closed my eyes for the longest rest of my life.