PART FOURTEEN

Isaac's POV:

I kept my hands in my pockets as I continued walking over to Derek's loft. It had been quiet without him and even though he could be the biggest asshole, I still cared about him. In those years he had become a father figure, someone more than just a friend, even more than a big brother.

The wind had picked up, blowing in my brown curly hair as I approached the front door of the now empty loft, the loft that had once been known as 'home', was now just a loft filled with painful memories. I went to grab the front door, stopping when I heard sounds of someone screaming. It was Stiles.

"Stiles." I whispered before yanking the door open, my eyes scanned the downstairs area. "Stiles!" There was no response, I raced upstairs, stopping when I saw him in Derek's room. He held his baseball bat high as he started smashing everything in sight. I didn't move for a second, frozen with shock before finally grabbing the bat from out of his hands. He looked at me before he started ripping everything with his hands. "Stiles." I wrapped my arms around him from the back as we both fell to the ground.

"Stop. Stop." I heard him mumble as I held him tight, he was breathing hard.

"It's okay, I got you, Stiles." I repeated to him, second by second. "It's okay, just breathe. Just breathe."

I continued to hold onto him until he had calmed down but even then I didn't leave his side, he kept his knees. The room was silent for ten minutes before I finally looked at him. "So what was this all about?"

He didn't look at me. "They're closing the case against the hunters that killed Derek."

"Oh." I could feel a lump coming to my throat but I didn't allow it to come to the surface, knowing that if I did, it would only make Stiles more hysterical.

"My Dad wants me to move on." He continued. "But I can't, because doing that would also mean that I'd be throwing away everything, because everything we did, everything we said to each other, it's all gone."

"But he would want you to be happy."

"We were supposed to be happy together." Tears streamed down his cheeks. I sighed as I stood up and walked over to one of Derek's old folders. As soon as I opened it up, a flash drive fell out and onto the ground. "What's that?" I heard Stiles ask as I bent down to pick it up, on the side was written: For Stiles.

"It's for you." I told him as I placed the black flash drive into his hands. "Go home, Stiles and watch the video." I gave him a slight smile as Stiles stood up, nodding as he ran downstairs and out of the loft.