PART NINETEEN

Stiles's POV:

*Eleven Months Later*

Word got around to my Dad about what I had tried to do and ever since then he hasn't let me out of my sight which became annoying but I knew he meant it out of love over anything else. The pack had become more concerned with spending more time which I didn't mind but it was also annoying.

"Scott, go home, seriously, you look like a walking zombie." I joked but meant at the same time, causing him to playfully roll his eyes. "I'm serious, Scottie, go home, I'll be fine."

"Yeah, okay, okay, I'll go." He stood up and grabbed his bag, he got ready to walk out but before he could, he bumped into Stiles's desk and papers along with maps, came falling down. "Stiles, what is all of this?"

"Nothing." I quickly said as I tried to pick everything up but before I could, Scott grabbed a map. "Scott!" I yelled as I went to grab it but failed to take it away from him in time.

"Stiles, why are you tracking the routes everyone knows the hunters take?" He asked as I looked away, causing him to raise an eyebrow. "Are you planning on doing something?"

"No." I lied. "I-I mean, I don't know what I'm trying to do."

"Stiles, I thought we were past this." I shot Scott a look. "I just meant that it's almost been a year and you have been doing good with the whole 'moving on' situation so I just thought you put all of the hunter stuff behind you." I took a deep breath before taking the map away from Scott.

"I just-I don't know, I think I want to see the guy who killed Derek suffer. And I know that makes me a terrible person." I admitted as I looked down at the ground, fiddling with my fingers.

"That doesn't make you a terrible person." Scott sighed. "Which is why we'll find the hunter but once we do, we turn him into the cops and let them help, we don't kill anyone okay, Stiles?" I nodded. "Promise?"

"Promise." I smiled, unaware just how far that promise would get me.