PART TWENTY ONE

Stiles's POV:

I'm not proud of this chapter. :( sorry guys, I swear the next chapter is better. I hope you guys enjoy this sucky chapter and I promise to post the next one tomorrow. Like always, love you guys.

We walked into the cold and dark hallway, the cold breeze hit my face, causing my teeth to start chattering. Scott was in the front and we were all behind him, silence had completely filled the hallway.

"This has to be the coolest we've ever looked." Scott joked but no one responded back.

"God, this is taking too long." I complained which I knew wasn't fair considering

'I want to watch him take his last breath' I stopped as that thought came into my head. "We should split up." I told everyone which had caused all of them to stop walking and look at me like I was crazy.

"Split up?!" Barked Scott.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Isaac whimpered.

"Have you never seen a horror movie?!" Lydia questioned. "You don't ever split up in a horror movie."

I rolled my eyes as I looked at everyone. "This isn't a horror movie, this is reality and the reality is that we won't find him if we continue to walk into a group." Even though the idea of splitting up wasn't smart, they knew I was right which is why Scott sighed.

"He's right guys, we're never going to find the hunter if we continue going in like this."

Isaac was going to be the first one to argue before he stopped talking. "We don't need to split up because I found his scent." he started running into the darkness.

I followed Isaac into the room but before I could get there, Lydia pulled me back and put a hand over my mouth, I looked at her like she was crazy before trying to get out of her grip.

"Let Scott and Isaac figure this out, they're werewolves." She argued as I frowned.

"Who the hell are you?!" I heard the hunter snap as Isaac and Scott walked into the room.

"You're a hunter, aren't you?" I couldn't see the hunter's response but I knew he nodded because of what Scott said next. "And you killed Derek Hale, why are you killing innocent people?!"

"I've only killed those who deserve it." I heard him say in a disoriented voice. I licked Lydia's hand and gently pushed her off of me before running over to Scott and Isaac

"Who the hell made you Judge, Jury, and Executioner?" I walked from behind him.

"Stiles, what the hell are you doing?" I could see the look on Scott's face, looking at me like I was crazy but I didn't care nor did I answer him. I no longer had to answer to him.

"You killed Derek Hale! He did nothing to you so you had no right to kill him!"

"He's a murderer, he killed his family. It was because of him that almost everyone died that night." I could feel the anger rising in me until I finally lunged for him, knocking him into the wall and then on the ground, as the sounds of my friends telling me to stop echoed the background but I wasn't paying any attention to them, blood was dripping from the hunters face, making him look all disoriented.

"He wasn't responsible for the Hale fire!" I yelled as I hit him again. "He's not a murderer, he saved me!"

"That was his mistake!" He yelled as I punched him again, everyone yelling at me to stop but I shut their voices out. Shut everything out. I could feel a dark presence rising within my bones as I kicked him in the chest.

"You said that everyone you killed, deserved it. Did Derek deserve it?" I yelled at him as I grabbed Isaac by the wrist and pulled him over to us, he had fear in his eyes but the fear that I had in my body was overtaken by anger. "Look at him! You took Derek away from him! How many people have you killed?"

I let go of Isaac and went to go punch him again but before I could, I felt someone grab me around the waist, I looked back and saw Scott. Right before he pushed me off of him, I kicked him in the face, and then turned around to push Scott off of me. "I'm going to kill-" I stopped. The hunter was gone.