PART TWENTY FIVE

This chapter is honestly really bad so I do apologize but like always, enjoy!!

-----

Stiles's POV

"Do we have a plan?" I asked as I looked around the hallway we were walking in. "And why are we in the same place we started in, do you really think he would be stupid enough to come back-" before I could finish my sentence, the lights cut off and we all heard the sound of someone running around. "I guess the answer is yes." I could see Lydia texting someone but I didn't say anything, I just frowned.

"Okay, should we split up?" Isaac asked as he turned to us.

"Okay what is it with you and splitting up, seriously has no one ever watched a horror movie before?"

"Stiles.." Isaac started to say but before he could, someone grabbed him and dragged him into another room. We all exchanged faces before Scott wolved out and chased after him.

"Lydia, seriously, are you texting at a time like this?!" I snapped as I looked at her.

"Shut up Stiles, you're going to be thanking me if this goes wrong." She snapped back before we ran into the room, he had a tight grip around Isaac's throat, making it harder for him to breathe.

"Let him go!" Scott barked.

"No." We all watched in horror as Isaac gasped for air, slowly turning blue.

"Just listen to me for a moment." My voice was calm but panicky at the same time as I watched his grip tighten around Isaac's neck. The hunter took his eyes off of Isaac and onto me. "Why are you full of hate?"

"You wouldn't understand." He snapped back.

"I probably won't, the same way you won't understand how much I loved Derek but let me try and understand." I looked around before my eyes readjusted back on him.

"My brother was killed in the hands of a Hale." My eyes widened. "He was burned alive." I turned to Scott and remembered what he was talking about, when Peter wanted revenge, he killed all of the hunters that killed his family. "And now it's my turn to make sure the people involved with Hale's all suffer and die."

"Killing him won't change anything." I looked down at my hands. "Trust me, I know."

"No, but it is fun." An evil grin came across his face as he tightened his grip around Isaac, screams took over the room as I looked around and before I could stop myself, I jumped on his back, fighting and scratching before his grip loosened and Isaac was able to break free.

"Hands in the air!" I heard a familiar voice call out, I turned around to see my Dad and Parrish walking over to us, guns drawn, we all placed our hands in the air even though we knew it wasn't for us. I watched as they put him in handcuffs and dragged him to the car. I let out a sob as I knew it was over, part of me wished Derek was here to see it, to watch us do the right thing but I knew he was looking at us. I looked at the sky and slightly winked.

"I love you." I whispered.

---
I wanna give a huge shout out to my best friend, @ klaine_hobrien because she has stuck by me and read all the drafts and has been an amazing best friend during this and she always comments and tells me how awesome it is even though it sucked 😂
-
Hahahahahahah, this ending suckkkedddd, but I started running out of ideaaaaas. Thank you for reading and thank you to all my friends who I forced them to read this and tell me if I needed to change anything. Follow me on instagram @_voidsterek_