PART FIFTEEN

Stiles's POV:

I had raced home as soon as Isaac placed the tiny black flash drive in my hand. "Stiles? Is that you?" I heard my Dad ask as I raced upstairs, I didn't answer him. I raced into my room, slamming the door shut behind me as I grabbed my laptop, placing the flash drive inside of my computer. Videos along with some photos appeared, I soft sigh came out of my mouth as I moved the mouse to click on the first video.

"You make a wish and we'll blow out the candles." I smiled softly as Derek held a cake into the air, the video was taken a couple of years ago when I had to go out of town with my Dad and it happened to be the week of my birthday. I watched as Derek placed the cake on the table, lighting the cake with a lighter as I listened to the pack sing happy birthday.

"Thanks guys." I whispered to myself as they all blew out the candles.

The camera switched to Derek. "Happy Birthday, Stiles! It isn't the same without you, have a safe trip back and say hey to your Dad from all of us." Derek backed up, showing the camera to everyone as they all screamed happy birthday one last time before the video ended.

I lowered my head, losing the fight to hold back tears. "Come back to me." I went to turn off my computer but before I did, my eyes drifted to another video, I took a deep breath before finally clicking on the video.

"Hey, Stiles." I sat up, trying to figure out where Derek was going with this video. "I know you, along with everyone thinks that I came back to Beacon Hills only for Scott but that's not true. You're the reason why I came back." Derek lowered his head and started chuckling. "I will never forget meeting you for the first time. You were annoying and awkward but you also made me feel some weird feeling, which was a feeling I hadn't had in a long time, you must've been so annoyed with me threatening to hurt you all the time."

I shook my head, tears springing to my eyes before I lost the fight to keep my emotions under control. "No. Never." I wiped my eyes as I paused the video, gasping for air. My hand hit the off button, leaving me alone in my now darkened room.