PART EIGHTEEN

WARNING: This chapter talks some more into suicide but I promise that this is the last chapter that will talk about suicide, please read at your own risk and always remember that if you're going through something to never stop fighting and I love you guys. Enjoy :)

Scott's POV:

"Isaac! Isaac!" I screamed as I hung up the phone with Stiles, I jumped off of my bed as Isaac burst through my door. "We have to go, Stiles needs our help."

He nodded as we both raced downstairs. "What's wrong with Stiles?"

"I-I don't know, he hasn't really been the same since, you know." I grabbed my Mom's keys and raced outside as Isaac nodded, not needing to say anything since he knew what I was talking about. I jumped into the car, waiting until Isaac was sitting in the passenger seat before speeding off, driving to Stiles's house. "I don't know what he is planning on doing or what he is doing but it's not good, whatever it is."

"Are you asking me to let you talk to him first?" I looked at Isaac and nodded. "Yeah, of course." I shot him a slight smile before parking the car in Stiles's driveway. I shot Isaac another smile before removing the keys and running inside.

"Stiles!" I screamed as I ran around his house, when I couldn't find him, I dashed upstairs and into his room, stopping when I saw Stiles sitting on the ground, a gun in his hand. "Stiles, what are you doing?"

"I-I want it to be over." He sobbed. "Everything I do, everything I say, it just reminds me of him, Scott."

I began to tear up as I could feel Isaac watching behind me. "Stiles, just listen to me, focus on my voice. I know it hurts and I know you feel like you have no one but that's not true, okay? You have someone. You have me, and Isaac, and Lydia, and your Dad, and the entire pack-"

"I had Derek and I got him killed, Isaac doesn't have him anymore because of me, Cora and Peter are now the only surviving Hale members and it's all because of me. At this point, I would be doing people a favor."

I took a step closer to him. "Stiles, give me the gun." He shook his head. "Stiles." I held my hand out as I went to gently take the gun from him but he tightened his grip, keeping the gun pointed at his head.

"Get out." He whispered, squeezing his eyes shut.

I shook my head. "No. I'm not leaving you, Stiles, and I'm not letting you leave me either. We're brothers, remember?" He looked up at me, his cheeks were red and so were his eyes.

"Just leave, Scott." I didn't move. "I said leave! Get out!" Despite his screams, I continued to stay, ignoring Stiles's pleas until it got too much for him and he started screaming but even then, neither Isaac or I left. Taking a look at the gun, I bit my tongue before wrapping one of my hands around Stiles's wrist, pulling him into a hug as I mumbled to him that everything was going to be okay.

"Nothing is ever okay! Why won't you just let me do it?" The more he screamed, the more he sobbed into my chest, I gently grabbed the gun and slid it near the door, I watched as Isaac placed it in his back pocket

"I know, I know Stiles and I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. I promise." I whispered in his ear.

"I don't want you here." He sobbed. "The only thing I want is Derek and he's dead so why can't I just be dead?" he mumbled through his sobs but Isaac and I could still hear him, tears formed in my eyes. "I just want to be dead." I looked over at Isaac and then back down at Stiles who passed out in my arms.