1 💓

(Kitty POV)

Yippee! This so exciting! I'm soon going to be hunter, I'm going to make father so proud! Can't wait to meet the new people that also want to be hunter too! I hope I'll make good lasting friends and maybe they might be a handsome prince that I can marry!

OMG! I already want to meet everyone!

"Tch Kitty calm down." Gabriella scowled, she's doesn't seem that thrilled to take the test compared to me. She seems to be uninterested about the whole hunter thing, she thinks it's going to 'lame' or 'waste of time'.

It's definitely not going be waste of time! She so negative about everything.

"How can I? This whole test is going to be a insane adventure!" I jumped out my seat raising my fist in enthusiasm. I just want to be hunter already just like father!

"Just relax, you're making this a big deal, it's not. something to be happy about." Gabriella pushes my shoulders flopping me back to my seat. I frowned and sank into my chair while crossing my arms like a child.

"When is this elevator going to stop?" Gabriella groaned impatiently, I shrugged my shoulders to her question continued to lick my lollipop . That's good question! It felt like we been in here for quite some time.

I felt the elevator stopped immediately, Bing!
Oh we're here now aren't we?! I shot up the chair and quickly jumped to the front of the elevator doors waiting for them to open. "I hope there some cute boys." I wished crossing my fingers behind my back.

"Stop hoping for dumb things, focus on the test." Gabriella rolled her eyes at me, she doesn't like it when I talk about love and boys. She hate that topic she gets all feisty!

The elevator doors open revealing hundreds of people in the crowd, I felt biggest grinned spreads across my face "OMG We're here! Hi everyone!" I ran out the elevator waving at everyone.

I dropped my smile and confusion plastered on my face, these people don't seem that friendly as I expected.. maybe they're just shy? I noticed some of the other guys glaring intensely at me, I frowned. Maybe they don't like me, did I do something wrong?

Gabriella slowly walked behind me grabbing my wrist pulling me away from the crowds attention.

"Ow Gabriella that hurts!" I winced at her tight gripped she swiftly let go out it and rolled her eyes at me again.

"Stop being so naive, nobody wants to be your friend here can't you see? We're just their rivals!" Gabriella scolded at me again, she's right these people aren't here to make friends they're here to become a hunter and that's it.

I just hope I could made one friend at least.

"Hello!" I looked down seeing the most cutest green little thing, was is he? I don't care but he so adorable! He's even wearing a tuxedo! Nothing cuter can beat that! I want to pinch his cheeks and hug him!

"Please take your number badge, please keep your badge on your chest and be careful to not to lose it. Thank you!" I received the badge he handed me and to Gabriella. I got 401! Gabriella got 402! I smiled at him overwhelmed by his adorableness.

"Kitty knock it off! Leave the poor thing alone." Gabriella smack my hands off of him, oh shoot! I didn't realize I did it again! I was pinching his cute green cheeks, fear filled in his eyes... oops.