10 💌

(Kitty POV)

"AHHHH!!!" I screamed while grabbing the pole axe from the shelf.

"Kitty! Why are you shouting?" Kurapika questioned.

"Oh, because they are shouting, so I thought it would fun to join in!" I smiled pointing at Leorio and Tonpa going at it with each other.

"Bastard!!" Leorio yelled giving a strike at Tonpa that Tonpa surprisedly blocked.

"That's enough! We can't be fighting each other, we're just wasting time!" Kurapika tried to calmed down those two but they just ignored him.

"Wait I got plan!!" Gon shouted making everyone stop.

"What is it?" Leorio asked.

"Let's pick the long and difficult path and we break through the short path wall with these weapons!" Gon explained.

Ohhhh, that's sounds smart!

We all picked the long path and clicked the 'O' on our metal bracelet making the block wall rise. Everyone grabbed the weapons and began destroying the easy path wall.

"Ahhhh!!!" I shouted slamming my axe into the wall making some damages on it.

"Kitty! Why are you screaming!?" Killua shouted.

I stopped "Because it makes it more fun!" I grinned.

***

"Kitty, Number 401, the twenty-three to pass." I heard the announcer speak.

"Kitty! You're here!" I heard Gabriella shouted.

Why Hisoka next to her?

I noticed some injuries on Hisoka body and blood on his clothes, did he get badly hurt? Is he okay?

I snapped out my thoughts as I felt Gabriella hugged me tightly, I smiled softly and hugged her back.

"What took you so long?!" Gabriella worried, I quickly let go of the hug first.

"I'm okay! Sorry! I didn't mean to worry you that much!" I apologized.

"It's okay just don't make me worry like that again. How was it like for you?" She crossed her arms over her chest.

"It was great! I was with Gon team! Leorio and Tonpa kept fighting with each other the whole time, and Tonpa turned out to be sabotaging all the new applicants every year.. I made friends with prisoners! I won them all in Uno! Leorio gamble our time so we spent half of our hours in a room to spend the time, we all started fighting each other but then Gon saves us in the end by breaking a wall." I smiled brightly leaving Gabriella with dumbfounded face on.

"Should I be concerned?" Gabriella asked but I ignored her and focus on Hisoka that's behind her ignoring my presence.

"Hisoka!!!!" I shouted walking in front while he rolled his eyes in disgust.

"I'm here! I made it to third phase! What happen to you? You have some injuries, are you okay?" I worried about him.

He stood up from the ground "I'm fine, thankfully because of your sister Gabriella, she kindly took care of my wounds."

Gabriella helped him?

Since when Gabriella help people?

"Oh okay... I'm glad that your okay!" I smiled brightly while he turned his head away from me
and gaze at Gabriella.

My smile dropped seeing his eyes glued on Gabby, his eyes showed.. it show expression of some sort.
Like he was fascinated what he was looking at now, like a young boy in love...