13 🌟

(Kitty POV)

"Who I'm keeping an eye on? Oh that's easy! It's my sister Gabriella 402 and Hisoka number 44!" I exclaimed cheerfully to the chairman.

"But not in the bad way, I'm just admiring Hisoka from up close." I added smiling like idiot.

"Who is someone you don't want to fight?" He asked writing on a piece a paper.

"Hisoka! Duh! I can't fight my own husband." I exclaimed giving him the duh tone, he raised his brow at me "Okay fine, future husband." I sighed.

He let out laughed "Okay thank you, that's all I need. You are dismissed." I nodded and stood up from the floor and exit through the door seeing Gabriella waiting for me outside.

"What names did you say?"

"I said I kept my eyes on you and Hisoka for good reasons of course and I wouldn't fight Hisoka no matter what." I shrugged with smile on my face.

"Stupid." She flicked my forehead, I winced and rubbed my forehead.

"You should stop wasting your time on him, he not even interested in you." She scolded.

"True, but I have to make a start somewhere, progress take time." I explained.

I think that's one of the smartest thing I ever said that actually makes sense.

"Whatever Kitty, lets go get something to eat." Gabby laughed wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

***

I tilted my head at the weird complicated bracket of who is my first opponent and it's... Gabriella? I have to fight against her first, I'm definitely winning for sure! I know for sure to give it my all!

"Kitty number 401 and Gabriella 402!" One of exam committee shouted.

"How ironic, they put two sisters up first." I heard one of the applicants mutter to the applicant next to him.

I looked over at Hisoka that had his eyes on Gabby the whole time. Why does he have to be so cute? I just sighed and walked into the arena.

"You'll win the fight if one of you admits defeat and surrender! You can not kill your opponent that would be automatic fail!"He explained. Me and Gabby nodded understanding the rules of the last phase.

"You may begin!" He shouted and moved out the arena.

"I'm definitely going to win this one, I'm not going to let you win this time." Gabby glared keeping her fist to her chest.

"Let's see!" I charging towards her. I threw punch to her face but she quickly block it with her arms. She threw a punch toward my stomach but luckily I backed away before she could hit me.

We continued throwing punches at each other but we kept dodging or blocking it. After years of practices and combats we could already read our each other moves.

So none of this is new to us.

I guess I have to switch it up the pattern a bit..