12 🎟

What you missed bc I'm too lazy to write it in the storyline

After that night, Kitty woke up with Hisoka no where to be seen. Hisoka left in early in the morning before she woke up, he doesn't have patience to be around annoying brats.

Kitty was pretty disappointed that Hisoka left without saying goodbye again, she wished he stayed a little longer. Even though Hisoka is extremely rude to her all the time, she still enjoyed his presence around her even if it's not the best.

Gabriella has spent the five days all alone, she tried the best to avoid Kitty and clear her conscious.
She clear out her mind by killing at least nine other applicants with badges that are completely worthless to her.

During her time alone she found out the Ryu target was Kitty the whole time, that Ryu was tracking and hunting her down but fail each time when he tried to get his shot.

But luckily Gabriella target was Ryu and took him down before he even got to touch Kitty. Sadly Ryu begged for mercy for his life and Gabriella oddly let him live, but obviously he not going pass the hunter exam this year.

While Kitty days alone, she managed to get her target badge without actually killing her target.
She accidentally stumble upon her target, it was some sort random women.

Let's just say they had very long game of tag and then the game ended because Kitty panicked and threw rock at her target head. Surprisedly her target was still alive! Just knock out for a little while...

• Anyway back to the story •

(Gabriella POV)

Shit!
Shit!
Shit!
Shit!

I kept cursing inside my head as I ran the other way trying to lose the five guys that are chasing me.

"Come back here you little bitch!" One of the guys shouted continuing run after me, I jumped over large rock and safely landed on the ground and continued running.

I need to lose these guys! I have to think fast!

I kept running as I got deeper through the woods, I took a turn trying to find good tree to climb. I could still hear their fast footsteps behind, how am I going to lose them?

I saw wide tall tree, I quickly hide behind it hoping they didn't see me. I squat down to the ground and covered my mouth and focus on to hide my nen.

I heard the running go past me, I hope it works. After couple moments I didn't hear a single sound.
"I lost them." I sighed in relief as I stood up from the ground.

"Damn that tired me out." I breath out trying inhale and exhale more of the fresh air.

"Gabby?" I heard familiar voice speak up.

I looked behind me seeing Kitty standing right there, shit! Now I have to deal with her, I was starting to like my alone time.

"Gabby! It's you!" Kitty shouted running towards me and wrapping her arms around me tightly. I kept my hands beside me wanting her to get off of me.

How does she still smell like flowers and sweets?

"I was wondering where you went! I got my target badge!" She let go of the hug and hold up number 315.