7 🦖

(Gabriella POV)

"Die you dumb shit!" I slammed my fist into the pig forehead after Gon finding out the pigs weakness. The pig immediately died and crashed to the ground.

"Isn't that little to aggressive? After all it's just poor animal." I heard familiar voice snuck up behind me.

I turned my head seeing the clown freak from earlier, what the hell is his name again?

"I don't care, it's just dumb animal and it's doesn't matter if they live or die." I deadpanned.

"Well aren't you a cold killer."

"And who are you again? I don't seem to remember we're friends or whatever." I pick up the dead pig and hold it above my head and walked away from him.

"Attitude, I like that." I heard him laugh to himself, I just rolled my eyes and walked trying find my next victim. I sensed that clown was still following behind me, what the fuck does he want?

"Why are you following me?" I questioned him.

"Just observing you that's all."

"Fuck off." I cussed at him but he just laughed.

What's the hell is wrong with this dude?

"So you need any help carrying that pig?" He walked up next to me.

I saw one of the pigs chasing after one of the other applicants "Hold this." I slammed my pig into clown freak chest and began running after that pig.

I pushed my myself to catch up with the pig but the pig was still faster, fuck what do I do? I have think fast! I observed my surroundings and saw bunch rocks on the ground I pick out the biggest rock I can pick up. I pick it up and began chasing after the pig again.

Once I was getting closer to it I jumped high and aimed the rock at the dumb pig weak spot.
Yes perfect shot! The pig immediately died and felled to the ground "Thank you!" I heard unfamiliar voice thanked me.

Oh right! The pig was chasing after him! I chose to ignored him and pick up Kitty pig "Wait your just going to take it?!" The man shouted.

"You didn't kill it so it's mine." I answered and walked away from him. I saw the clown freak standing across smirking down at me.

Fucking weirdo.

"May I asked why you need two pigs?" He raised his eyebrow at me.

"One for me and the other for my sister Kitty." I glance at him and noticed that he was holding my pig but without even touching it.

"How are you holding that without touching it?"

He smiled cheerfully "It's one of my abilities I named it Bungee gum! It has the properties both rubber and gum, I named it aft-"

"Yeah, Yeah I don't care." I interrupted and headed back to the facility.

I felt weird tingling through my body, like something is wrong... I shrugged it off maybe it's the clown Aura. I sense something extremely strong from him,
whether I should afraid of him or go against him?