8🌷

(Kitty POV)

I almost forgot to make my BBQ sauce!

I took out a bowl and fill up bottle of BBQ sauce with hint lime and honey!

I think that's how my father made it...right?

I don't care! Just roll with it.

I look up at the platform again seeing Gabby showing off her meal to the examiners.

I hope she passes!

"Mmm.. Finally something that looks appetizing." Menchi pulled her fork and cut small piece of the pork chop and plopped it in her mouth.

"Ew! What the hell is this? This bad as the others!" Menchi spit out the piece of meat onto the plate.

How she doesn't like Gabby dish!? It look absolutely delicious???

"Mmmm more for me!" Buhara shoved all Gabby pork chop's into his mouth.

See! Buhara has taste in food!

Burhara quickly gobbles up the food down his throat. I looked back at my sister of how devastated she currently is.

That's unfair Menchi, could have cut her some slack compared to everyone else!

I looked down at my plain pork ribs "Oh right the sauce!" I quickly coated at least six or was it five?
Doesn't matter I coated many layers of the my BBQ sauce.

Now it's my turn!!

I saw Gabriella coming towards my way with her head down "I failed. I failed,I failed?"' she kept repeating to herself.

I chose to ignored her and took off my apron, suddenly my head begin to ache making me lose my balanced a bit but luckily I use the counter to break my fall.

"Kitty you okay?" Kurapika worried, I quickly smiled so he wouldn't worry about me.

"Yeah, I was just being clumsy!" I laughed it off trying to push myself through my weak body.

Man, why do my body feel so weak?

Doesn't matter! I have to pass this test no matter what it cost!

I grabbed my dish and headed to the platform where the examiners are judging and place my dish on their table. "I hope this is better than your sister." Menchi sighed and pulled out one of the pork ribs and took small bite out of it.

"Do you guys like it!" I cheered but doing that was making my head hurt again. Menchi face looks like my face when I eat lemons!

Does she like it?

"Um.." She quickly grabbed a piece paper and spit my pork into it. She pushed my dish to Buhara as he shoved all the pork ribs in his mouth.

Does he like it?

Buhara face turned sour and immediately spit out all the food back into the plate "This taste absolutely horrible, sorry!" He raised the X sign to my dish signally I got his disapproval, I looked at Menchi sighing to herself.

"I thought you said you like cooking?" Menchi crossed her arms over her chest.

"I do! But I never said I'm good at it." I shyly looked down.