11 🍬

( Kitty POV )

"It's nice to meet you Kitty." He grabbed my hand and lightly kissed it.

Ooo he's gentlemen, nothing like Hisoka.

"It's nice to meet you too Ryu! You wanna lollipop?" I offered taking out another cherry lollipop from my small bag.

He looked at me weirdly then laughed "Yeah sure." he said taking the lollipop from my hand. I felt his warmth touch against my hand making me blush in embarrassment.

"Kitty!" I heard familiar voices calling my name from behind, I turned around seeing Gon and Killua running towards my way with Kurapika and Leorio walking behind them.

"Yes?"

"Who this Kitty?" Leorio asked squinting his eyes at Ryu trying to look intimidating but it was failing, he look like he had something in his eyes instead.

"Stop that, you look like a idiot Leorio." Kurapika insulted him making him stop and get angry again.

"How do I look like an idi-"

"Guys this is my new friend Ryu! Ryu these are my other new friends, Kurapika, Leorio, Gon,and Killua." I introduces Ryu to each one of them.

"Yeah whatever, Kitty! Do you got some more of that lollipops from earlier?" Killua asked eagerly it warm my heart a bit as small and memories of me and Gabriella appeared in my head.

I wished Gabriella could have this much fun and happiness when we younger.

"Yeah, I got plenty." I answered opening my bag and taking out handful of variety flavors of candies.

Gon and Killua eyes widen, shock of the amount of candy I have on me "Thank you Kitty!" They both shouted in unison and began grabbing the candies from my hands, even Leorio and Kurapika took some!

I watched Killua happily shoves two lollipop into his mouth making his cheeks look more chubbier than usual. Without realizing I pinched his cheeks "Ah! What you doing old hag!" He insulted swatting my hands away.

"Sorry! It's bad ha-" I slowly realized what Killua just called me..I'm not even that old!

"Huh? Yah! Take that back!" I shouted as Killua back away from me with evil smirk on his baby face.

"Old hag." He stick his tongue and began running away from me.

"Yah! Give back my candy!" I shouted and chased him around without realizing that I making the boys amused and laughed by our stupid argument.

I don't think Killua likes me that much.

***

"Show me! Show me!" I continued bugging Ryu so he can show me his card. He won't tell me who's his target! I already told him he's not my target but he won't give me any info about his.

"Pretty please Ryu!?!" I pleaded giving my puppy eyes, I noticed his cheeks turned pink again staring at me with deep blue eyes.

"On three?" I tried again.

He sighed and gave in "Fine, I'll only show mine if you show yours." Yay! I knew my puppy eyes would work no one can resist my cuteness!