9 🧩

(Gabriella POV)

"Everyone! This is the site of the Hunter Exam's third phase. You be competing here at the top of the trick tower." Mr. Beans explained the rules and how to pass the phase while Kitty over here is drooling of how tasty and cute he looks because it reminds her of a green jolly rancher.

"Alright Good luck!" Mr beans left to the airship as Kitty waved goodbye to him.

"How are we supposed reach to the bottom?" Kitty asked looking down how high we are, she's right I don't know how we're supposed to get down here.

"Do we have to climb down?" Kitty whined as I shook my head, I'm pretty it's not the correct way after seeing number 86 getting eaten by those flying monsters.

"Then what do we have to do?" Kitty frowned we both watched all the applicants walking around, why does it look like their fewer of them now.

"Wait where's Gon and the others?" Kitty began running around trying to look for them. I tried to catch up but I felt the floor underneath me loosen making me fall crashing into the stone ground.

"What the hell?" I looked up ceiling seeing I'm not top of the building anymore meaning I left Kitty alone up there.

I stood up from the ground sensing someone attack about to hit me I quickly ducked as the cards hit the wall.

Don't tell me I'm with...

"What the fuck was that for?!?!?" I cursed aloud while meeting eyes with dumb clown in front of me.

"Oops my hand slipped~" He shrugged with creepy smile on his face.

"I'll let you live, only for this time because I'm intrigued by you." He smirked at me while I scrunch my face in disgusted.

How the hell does Kitty like this guy again?

"Whatever, lets just finish this stupid phase." I groaned pushing my shoulder onto his chest.

***

(Kitty POV)

"Oow!" I groaned as my butt hit the stone floor, great now my butt is going to hurt the whole day!

"Kitty!!!" I heard familiar voices called out my name, I stood up seeing Gon and the others standing up eager to see me.

Oh Tonpa is here too?

"Hi! What are you guys doing here?" I asked as Leorio handed me a weird ugly metal bracelet.

Is this part of the phase?

To wear horrible jewelry!!!

"We waiting for the sixth applicants we couldn't start until you came!" Gon explained, well I got all lost and confused since Gabby disappear but I think now she be okay now!

"Okay let's start!" I cheered happily as we entered our first challenge of the day. We took a right after Leorio got mad at all of us for choosing that choice.

We kept walk until we met at a weird dead end, there was just odd cement floor middle of the room that none of us could reach. How would supposed to cross over there?