14❤️

***
Skipping to where the hunter exam is over because I'm to lazy to write the rest.
(Kitty POV)

The exam is over...  It's time to go home?

But I don't want to leave, I like being here with my new friends I made these past days. I like being around Hisoka even if doesn't like my existence but
I don't mind!

Just seeing him smile and happy is good enough for me! He looks like he in a better mood when he with Gabby, before he always looked bored or uninterested.

But seeing him smile even if it's not with me, I'm completely fine with it.. I just wish it was me that could make him laugh.

I just sighed walking through the hallways with Gabby trying to find Gon and the others for official goodbye.

I don't like saying goodbyes.

I don't want to leave, not yet!

I like going adventures with them! I like being around them, they don't see me as object or
stupid girl that not capable of anything.

I know I'm not the smartest girl in the world, but Leorio, Kurapika, Gon, and Killua didn't see me useless or some sort prize like other boys.

Yeah Killua tease me sometimes but I'm the end we laugh about it instead of them laughing at me.

I don't want to leave and go back home and continue our boring life. I haven't had this much fun for years, and I know Gabby enjoys it too even if she denies it.

I catch her laughing and smiling with them!!

And Hisoka, my heart drops thinking about leaving him. I miss him when I wasn't even around him during the exam! How am I going to survive not being on his side forever?!

I just don't wanna go home, I need a sign of some sort!

Someone must be listening to what I want.

Universe? Gods? Butterflies?

"Your pretty quiet? What's up with you? I thought you would be happy that you receive your stupid license." Gabriella spoke up snapping me back into reality.

"I am happy that we got our hunter license, we completed dad wishes!" I forced a smile but immediately drop it.

"But.. I like hanging around with the boys, I had so many fun adventures with them during the whole exam than I thought. I don't want it to end all just like this.." I frowned staring at my pink butterfly heels.

"I mean I'll admit the exam was pretty fun but everything has end, it's just life." Gabriella sighed taking a turn in the hallway.

I heard familiar voice shouting, I raised my head seeing Gon arguing with Killua brother. I don't Killua brother, what he did to him was absolutely horrible!

He threatened to kill Gon!! He's horrible person!

"And do they feel the same way?" Killua brother asked seeing Leorio and Kurapika behind Gon.

What's going on over there?

I saw three of them walking away I rushed toward them "Guys! What you guys doing? Why were you speaking with Killua older brother?" I asked them making them all stop walking and face towards me.