6 🐷

(Kitty POV)

"Kitty!" I heard the one and only Gabriella voice, I looked away from Hisoka and saw Gabriella running towards me.

She's back and in good condition!

"Gabriella? You're finally here?" Gabriella rushed towards me and gave me the warmest hug I haven't felt in a while. I wrapped my arms around her neck to tighten the hug.

"I thought I lost you, I was worried sick." Gabriella breaks up the hug and hold my hands, I smiled softly seeing that she's perfectly fine.

I guess I was worried for no reason "What the hell happen to you!?" Her eyes widen seeing all the bandages.

"Um I got into a little trouble while I was in the forest." She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why didn't you use your he-" she stopped in her mid sentence and stared at Hisoka that's minding his own business.

"Why the hell is this freak here?" She scrunched you her face in disgusted as she glares intensely at Hisoka.

"He's not fr-"  I try to defend him but got cut off by Hisoka.

"Mmm Gabby don't be so harsh, I was waiting for your beauty to arrived so I can get to know you." Hisoka flirted but earned a harsh scoffed from Gabriella.

Since when he called her Gabby?

I'll be honest my heart breaks a bit seeing Hisoka flirting with my sister but it's quite entertaining at the same time because Gabriella has no interest in him.

"Did he do anything to you Kitty!?" Gabriella grips onto my shoulder staring into my eyes.

"Um no, Gabriella he was just helping with my injuries that's all." She raised her eyebrow at me and looked back at Hisoka then me again.

"Fine, I believe you." She sighed.

"Well I'm leaving, it's was nice talking to you Gabriella until next time." Hisoka winked at Gabriella but she just rolled her eyes at him.

"Bye Hisoka!" I shouted but he didn't answer and left both of us underneath the tree.

He just left without saying a word to me.

"Stop wasting your time on that jerk, he's not good enough for you! Damn your mess!" Gabriella began scolding at me again.

Yay! I missed this.

"Where were you? One second you were behind me and then the next you weren't!" She began fixing my hair, maybe I should put my hair fully down.

"I was behind you then you disappeared and got some trouble with some big rude tortoise." I answered while letting letting my hair down and began brushing with my fingers.

"Tortoise?"

I nodded "Yeah the Noggin Tortoise!" They're so rude and mean, at least have some manners!

Filthy Animals!

"Kitty!" I heard Gon shouted, I look up seeing Gon and the others running behind him.