4🦋

(Kitty POV)

No matter how much I like him but I have to fight after what he did to Leorio and Gon! I saw him pull out his deck of cards, I took a deep breath to calm my nerves because those cards killed the guy earlier and he might try to kill me too!

I began slowly walking up to him, I felt something bad was going happen in my stomach. I closed my eyes and relaxed my mind, I don't want to use my powers to the max and I don't want to kill anyone right now.

1
2
3

"Interesting." I heard him said, I opened my eyes seeing that I caught two of his cards with both of my hands bleeding and the third card was stuck into my forearm dripping with my blood.

Now realizing the card is stuck in my forearm I didn't feel anything until now my arm is hurting so bad like I wanna cry but I got to suck it up!

I dropped the cards that I caught and pulled out the card that was stuck in my arm to the ground and I ran towards him. He put the his deck of cards away and got ready for our fight.

I threw the first few punches but he blocked each one, then it's was his turn he started throwing some punches as well but dodged few of them but some of them hit my body and I know it would leave a bruise.

I back away a bit to catch my breath back after his hit on my chest, it really hurts! He walked slowly up to me "You're punches are weak, just like you." He insulted. I closed my eyes I sense his punch towards my face so I caught his wrist, my eyes widen of what I just did.

Without thinking I raised my leg and kicked him in the face knocking his body far from me, oops I think I use too of much of my strength.

Wait hold up! Did I just do that? I actually hit him again! Yayy! Wait no I hit him in the face I felt bad, I hope his handsome face is okay!

"Sorry! Is your handsome face okay? Did I bruised it?" I asked to make sure, I look corner my eye seeing Gon with confused face.

"Why are you asking if he okay? You just blasted him like 20 feets away?!"

"Because he cute and I kinda like him.." I admitted to Gon while doing the shy pose.

"Ew why him? Out of all the guys you pick that one?"

"Aye don't judge me! Love is Love!" I glared at Gon that made him giggled.

I looked back seeing Hisoka standing not that far from me cracking his neck "I didn't expect that from you, I guess you keep surprising me today." He licked his lips.

Did he just lick his- I think I can't handle his sexiness anymore!

Wait I kept surprising him today? What does he mean by that?

I charge towards and aim punch at his head but obviously he dodge it. "What do you mean that I kept surprising you?" I asked still trying to hit him.

"You keep doing dumb things for people, you're always helping others except yourself." He explained while throwing punch in my left rib.

His punches really hurt, my body starting to feel sore.

"Like what you did for that short weird kid, that was completely stupid of you! And what you did for that man when the tunnel was closing you really must be a big idiot." He continued hit everywhere on my body until I caught one of his fist and raised my leg to kick him in the face again.