𝔸𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕚 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤-

Exactly what the title says

Warning: slurs
Third person POV

He was high. Without a doubt, kaito was high. Or at least extremely spaced out. His mind was hazy and filled with random running thoughts of absolute nonsense and things that didn't make sense.

Like smoking outside to school building with someone he barely knew, knowing that he'd be going to class high as hell. But kaito was impulsive. Picking quick fights, drinking and smoking underage. He did it all. And quite frankly, he gave zero fucks as he did.

Kaito had been thinking for so long he didn't even notice the fact that the person next to him was talking.

"No, no, seriously!" His exclaiming voice was drowned out in Kaito's messed up head. The hazy boy didn't know the other person that well. One day he just handed him a cigar and then their "friendship" bloomed from there.

"He pulled a knife out on me man! A knife!" Kaito may not have known him that well, but he knew for a fact that he was loud and extremely annoying. "Saihara tried to stab me with a knife! That freak has got to go."

This was probably the third time they've talked about shuichi and his dangerous antics and if he was honest with himself, kaito was impressed.

The thought of a frail, quiet kid like him threatening someone with a knife impressed him.

"Shut up," Kaito mumbled. His voice was hoarse and his head began throbbing. "You're too fucking loud. Wanna get caught this time?"

He wanted to yank him by his collar and punch him once, but his arms felt limp and weak. Kaito hated it.

"What? Cmon! You don't care about being caught," he frowned before looking at him disgusted. "You probably don't want me talking about your faggot boyfriend, isn't that right?" The boy probably felt a burst of confidence to have shoved kaito the way he did. "Fuckin' homo!"

Just as he had a burst of confidence, kaito was finally filled with a burst of energy and was able to move his arms as he pleased, making him lunge for the other boy's throat on hold him from there. "The hell do you think you're touching?!" He was furious now, and wasn't really sure on why specifically. Maybe it was because he was being touched. Maybe it was because he was being insulted. Or maybe it was because saihara was being insulted.

Kaito didn't care now though, all he cared about was breaking the guy's nose.

"Don't you touch me," he cried, his grip on the other persons collar tightened. "I'll snap you like a fucking twig! Don't you fucking test me!"

The nameless boy on the other hand stayed silent with the exception of his struggling groans and grunts.

He didn't stay silent for long however. Cold sweat ran down his face and his heart beats increased as the tipsy student raised a balled fist.

"Hey. Hey, hey, hey!" He cried, hoping to negotiate with the taller male before being plumbed to what seem to be his death. "L-lets talk about this man! Lets relax! If you do anything crazy you can get suspended! Expelled even!" His attempts to persuade the boy into letting him down without a scratch on him.

"You really think I give a fuck?" And almost instantly, the silence around them was accompanied by bones breaking and the large gusts of wind.

(ง'̀-'́)ง

"Suspended huh?" Saihara's gaze left from his phone and towards his friend, who he was walking home with. "Bummer. I think."

"S'okay I guess," Kaito mumbled angrily under his breath. It wasn't the first time he'd been suspended, and it surely wouldn't be his last, so why was he still writhing with anger?