𝕊𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟝: 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘/𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡

Day 5!! Mourning/sleep: sleep!!🌙😪
They live together-
Third person POV

After a long day of training, kaito was undoubtedly exhausted. Once he made his way home, the first thing he did was greet shuichi and threw himself on their bed.

Shuichi smiled at his exhausted partner and set down the book he was reading on his desk.

With the small amount of strength he had left, kaito crawled over to his partner and rested his head on the boy's plush thighs.

"How come you're still up?" Kaito asked groggily. "It's 11:00pm shu," Kaito reached towards shuichi and caressed his cheek.

"How come you were outside until 11:00pm," Shuichi replied, with a clear joking intent.

Kaito pouted and turned his head to the side. "Exercising obviously. There's no time limit to exercise."

Shuichi hummed.

"But don't try changing the subject!" The luminary exclaimed. "I'm serious, it's unhealthy for you to have such a poor sleeping schedule."

Shuichi sighed. "I'm fine kaito," he said with reassurance. He smiled at his partner as if to convince him more, but the luminary wasn't falling for it.

Kaito stood up from shuichi's lap and faced him, asking for him to hand over the book.

"My book?" Shuichi repeated. "But why?" He wore a sheepish and innocent smile on his face, as if he wasn't ever caught reading in the middle of the night.

"I'm going to help you get the right amount of sleep you need," Kaito said with pride, jabbing his finger on shuichi's chest. "And to do that, I'm going to need you to hand me that book."

They spent a few minutes bickering over the book before shuichi surrendered and handed his boyfriend the book that laid on his desk.

Kaito, with a prideful smile, carefully took ahold of the book and placed it on his desk. "See how easy that was shu?" Kaito smiled mockingly.

Shuichi frowned and crossed his arms. "I was at a good part." Kaito then turned off the bedroom lights. "Doofus," shuichi muttered impulsively, hoping kaito didn't hear him.

"What??" Kaito exclaimed. Shuichi could see his hurt expression even in the dark, it almost made him laugh. "Kokichi was right. It is lame to get dissed by my own sidekick. That little shit." He cursed under his breath before getting in bed with shuichi again, and taking the boy in his warm embrace.

After a couple minutes of silence and shuichi taking in the scent of Kaito's cologne, Kaito said something that broke shuichi's concentration.

"Is this working, shu?" Kaito whispered.

"No." Kaito groaned in disappointment before hearing a stiffened yawn from the boy deep in his embrace.

"You sure?" Kaito continued to ask. He began running his fingers in shuichi's hair, and peppering soft kisses on the shell of his ear.

Shuichi shrugged and held back another yawn. "It's working," he started. Shuichi pauses for a second. "A bit."

Shuichi envisioned kaito grinning with joy and pride at this moment. "Good enough for me!"

These are now becoming really short, I apologize-