Chapter 12

(This is the other Warrior General, Cason)

Continuation of last chapter A/N: I decided to change the format of their conversation so it would be easier for me to write. Don't be thrown off:)

Makada: Sebastian?

Sebastian: Where are you?

I hear the anger laced through his voice, even though he's trying to control it.

Makada: Sebastian, listen I-

Sebastian: No, you listen to me. I'm coming for you. Tell me where you are and I'll find you.

Makada: Sebastian, I-I found my mate.

I wait in anticipation, but it's silent for a minute.

Sebastian: I said, where are you?!?

He seems angrier than before.

Makada: You don't understand! I'm not coming back.

Sebastian: What do you mean, you're not coming back? I'm coming to get you and then I'll bring you back to Grammy's.

Makada: Sebastian, just use your brain for one second! I found us a pack! I found us a pack for us to live in again! You and Grammy can live here and be happy!

Sebastian: Tell me where you are

He seethes.

A single tear rolls down my cheek, but I've decided. I'm not going to be a rogue any more. I've wanted a pack forever and I deserve this.

Makada: I'm sorry Sebastian. I'm staying here. I'll convince my mate to send for you soon so you both can get accepted into the pack.

Sebastian: I don't want a fucking pack!

I gasp. My brother rarely cursed in front of me, let alone cursed at me.

Makada: I'll talk to you later Seb. I love you.

I whisper before blocking the mind link. I can feel him trying to get through my barrier and talk to me, but I ignore it. I shut my eyes tight and spent that night tossing and turning, thinking of my family.

***

"Rise and Shine Cupcake!"

I groan.

"Pleaaase let me sleep."

I feel the person stop shoving me to get up.

"Oh, alright then. I thought someone wanted to have breakfast with the warriors, but, I guess not now." The voice says cheerily and I hear the footsteps start to walk away.

Yay, we geet tooo sleeeep...wait, what?!?

"Wait!! I want to have breakfast with them!!" I shoot out of bed.

Caroline laughs by the doorway.

"I know, so come on you lazy bum! Get dressed and I'll meet ya down there." She walks out the door, and as soon as she's gone I quickly change into a teal/grey oversized crewneck sweatshirt with rolled up, light blue denim shorts. I tie my bedhead hair into a quick messy bun and head downstairs.

The most amazing scent of bacon and waffles and every breakfast smell you could imagine greets me as I walk down the long staircase.

"Mm, that smells amazing!" I say out loud.

Someone loops their arm in mine and I turn to see Aella.

"I know right?!? Come one let's go before all the pigs finish it!" I laugh along with her as we both hurry to the kitchen and grab some food at the open buffet before digging in. With Aella on my right and Caroline on my left, all of us chatting about random things. Very quickly many more wolves start sitting down at the huge dining room table. I greet Dimitri, Cason and a few other wolves I briefly met beforehand. I notice Nolan isn't here, but I shrug it off. He's still going through some deep shit, and sometimes we all just need some alone time.