Chapter 23

(This is Jaxon btw^)

WARNING: PHYSICAL HARASSMENT AHEAD

(I'll put an A/N from start to end of the scene - please feel free to skip it - i'll explain what happens at the end of the chapter)

"Sooooooo??? You have to have something to spill. By the way you're blushing, I would say you have a whole lot to spill."

Caroline blushes harder and starts picking at the pillow in her lap. We're sitting on her bed, the afternoon seeming to slip away.

"We just talked." she shrugs.

"You just...talked."

"Yeah I mean," she smiles. "He's really sweet..." she trails off, her smile getting bigger.

"Oh my god you're gonna make me puke with how lovey dovey you're being right now" I roll my eyes but don't suppress my smile.

"Anyway looks like you're the one with stuff to spill, I mean, you got a mark to compliment the hickeys." She wiggles her eyebrows and smiles.

"Ahhh shit." I try to cover it up with my hair again but she pulls my hands away.

"Hold up we gotta get Aella in here."

I watch her as her eyes glaze over, and before 30 seconds have gone by loud footsteps are running up the stairs.

"Alright LEMME SEE IT" Aella yells, bursting the door open.

"Aella, geez, calm the hell down guys."

But they just admire my neck and my new mark.

"That's the coolest fucking thing i've ever seen..." Aella mumbles.

***

"Why is he so protective..." Caroline mumbles.

"Because he loves you" I put my arms around her shoulders and hug her.

"It's gonna be fine, he's gonna let you be with Seb, I know it."

She nods and leans her head against the wall. We're sitting right outside of Roman's office while he interrogates Sebastian with the "if you ever hurt her" speach. I'm sure Seb is doing the same for me.

"Caroline, come in here please." Roman says through the door.

I give her a reassuring smile and watch as she walks in the door. I'm sure it'll be fine...

After 10 minutes of sitting there, I look at the time and see it's 9pm. Maybe i'll change into some comfy clothes and watch a movie while I wait or something.

I change into some shorts and one of Roman's baggy sweatshirts.

~Why do you still use this room?~

I stop a moment and think. It's true that for the past few nights i've slept with Roman in his bed, but most of my stuff is still in this room.

~I'll stop using this room when he wants me to stop using this room~

Hazel rolls her eyes.

~Okay sure. Whatever.~

I roll my eyes at her and open the bedroom door, but jump back when I see Jaxon, just standing there.

"J-jaxon, get out of my room please." he starts walking in and closes the door behind him.

"Jaxon if you don't leave, i'll mindlink Roman..." thank you new mark!!

"No, I don't think you will... Caroline is in her room right now, about to take a shower. Roman and Sebastian are currently in his soundproof office. Nolan and Dimitri are on the training grounds, dealing with some rogues, and you, darling, are right here in front of me. And if you value any of their lives, you will comply."