Chapter 21

I push my empty plate forward, its now clean surface showing no signs of the pasta we all just ate.

Dimitri is sitting next to me, and Nolan is sitting on the other side of me.

"I can't believe it." I mumble.

We're all sitting at the kitchen bar stools, just processing everything. It turns out that Caroline and Sebastian are mates. And that's great and everything, but what about Seb? What about him wanting the life of a rogue? Surely Caroline would need to stay here as she was rising in her ranks, and she was also the sister of an Alpha who has one of the strongest packs.

Nolan gets up and clears are plates, bringing them over to the sink that was directly in front of us and washing them.

"I'll have to take a picture of this, Nolan washing dishes. Thought I'd never see the day!"

We both burst out laughing while Nolan scowls at us.

"Hey do you guys have a play-station or something to do? Roman won't be back till late."

I watch as both boys make eye contact and smirk.

"I am so fucking glad you said something." Dimitri says, grabbing my arm and leading me to a door. He swings it open and leads me down a set of stairs. "Prepare to be amazed." He drags me onto the landing and flips a switch. My mouth just hangs open.

 My mouth just hangs open

There's a huge sofa and bean bag chairs surrounding a huge TV that's bigger than me, and arcade games behind them

There's a huge sofa and bean bag chairs surrounding a huge TV that's bigger than me, and arcade games behind them. Right next to that there's a bar, complete with stools and boos.

On the other side there's pool and air hockey and a bunch of other games, with a few more sofas and dimmer lights.

"This place is... AWESOME!!!" I scream. I run around the entire place, exploring everything.

"How the hell did I not know about this before?!? WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOW ME SOONER!!?!??"

"We didn't know you liked this kind of thing." Nolan shrugs his shoulders.

"I call the sofa!" Dimitri shouts and runs over towards the sofa in front of the TV.

"What are we playing?" Nolan walks over and catches a control that Dimitri tosses at him.