Chapter 34

The day of the Coronation Ball.

"Explain it to me, one more time, but pretend I'm twelve."

"Kada, seriously? Uh fine. So the whole pack will be standing in the throne room, and then you will be announced. You will walk down the hall, up to the throne where Roman will be with Nolan. They will go through the whole ceremony, blah blah blah, Roman cuts your palm and you're in! Done and done!" Aella starts curling another strand of my hair.

"What about Sebby?"

"After you're accepted and Luna Ira gives you the luna ring, making you the official new Luna, others will be accepted into the pack as well."

"Others? Who else?"

Aella looks nervous for a sec but she masks it quickly.

"Well, Leo of course."

"Oh, yeah right." I mentally facepalm about forgetting about that.

"There! You're done! Caroline, come on. Your turn!"

Aella and Caroline covered the mirror so I would be surprised when I saw my reflection, but my foot just started tapping restlessly instead, running through the ceremony in my head to make sure I don't forget anything. And I might have gorged a bit on the cute pastries that were sent up or that really good chicken sandwich...

An hour or two later, with makeup and hairspray freshly applied, we're all ready. Caroline and Aella both look amazing, their dresses suiting them perfectly and complimenting their own hair-dos.

Caroline's dirty-blonde hair is up in an elegant bun, a few curled hairs left out to frame her face. She wears only a simple gold chain with a tiny charm around her neck. She has very light, natural makeup and a light pink tint on her lips. Her blue eyes sparkle against the pink fabric of her dress and she looks like an overall angel.

Aella on the other hand is very opposite

Aella on the other hand is very opposite. Her black dress makes her dark brown eyes and neon green hair pop, accentuating her natural beauty. Her bright green hair is pulled back on one side with a few different gemmed clips. Her eye shadow is not extremely dark, but a darker brown than Caroline's. Her lips are a deep dark pink, and she has 4 diamond piercings on her ears, not including her nose stud.