You Drive Me Nuts

The next day, in the Loud house. Tatiana was making a grim discovery as she rolled over to find a brown teddy bear staring her in the face.  Tatiana was going to have to go to school.

She had spent all of yesterday retracing her steps on Lola's birthday and her results were somewhat enlightening. Now that she was in the loud house she could follow up on this end and see if anyone in the family had something to do with this.

Tatiana picked up Lola's phone but then remembered that it was three thirty am in California. So instead of calling she sent a simple text.

You're going to have to go to work. Big project evaluation today. Board of directors will be there. Remember the e-mail I sent you. Always act like you're never surprised. Maintain control over your emotions at all times. I'll check in on you at lunch time.

The phone said it was half past six, so Tatiana went downstairs and began making herself a healthy spinach omelette. 

She needed a step stool to reach the stove and her short arms made it hard to flip the omelette just right but it was a passible endeavour.

She was about to make herself some coffee but, upon reflexion, decided against it. She had no idea if Lola had ever tried coffee and her six year old body might not be able to handle that much caffeine.

Tatiana felt like something sweet so she found a packet of hot chocolate and made that instead. 

As she ate her breakfast she decided to look over Lola's homework and make sure it was done properly.

Lola's e-mail yesterday was very informative. Tatiana now had firm grasp over Lola's personality and daily routine. Lola had also made some personal requests regarding her social life at school that Tatiana was going to have to try to repair.

Lynn loud sr entered to the kitchen to find his six year old daughter eating an omelette, drinking from a coffee mug and skimming the newspaper like a boss.

"God damn republicans." Tatiana murmured to herself as she shook her head in contempt. She looked up and saw Lynn sr staring at her.

"Good morning." Then, remembering whose body she was in she added. "Daddy! I didn't see you there!"

"Hey..Lola."

Tatiana got up and give the man a big hug . "I brought your paper in for you. heh-heh. Garfields really funny today."

"riiiiiight. What time did you get up?"

"6:30. Oh! I should probably start putting myself- I mean! ...awww, I don't want to go to school today, but I guess I better start making my lunch." Tatiana said.

Lynn Sr choked back emotion. "Oh. You...don't want me making your sandwiches anymore?"

"Well. I mean. I'm right here. And I'm all dressed. And the utensils are already out."

Lynn Sr sniffed. "No. I understand. Your growing up and want to start making your own meals. I'm okay." He sniffed as his eyes started to water.

"Oh for the love of-" Tatiana murmured under her breath.

Then she slapped herself in the face. "Come on! It was your idea to help each other keep up appearances. Stop being proud and act like Lola!"

Tatiana walked back up to the counter and said, "That's right daddy. I'm going to make my own sandwiches today."

Tatiana took a knife, stuck it in a jar of peanut butter and began slathering it across two slices of bread like a lunatic. Then she scooped a big spoonful of jelly and poured it onto the bread and the counter as well. Making as much of a mess as possible.